42

hubby😍
hey babe. how are you?

wife💍
already missing you 🥺

hubby😍
awe, babe! ill be home monday morning. i promise.

wife💍
i know! ive just never been alone in a big house before. back with my parents someone was always with me. it's weird being here by myself.

hubby😍
if you wanna go home with your family until i get back that's okay babe.

wife💍
im fine.. just missing you.

wife💍
what are you up to? did you guys celebrate your brothers birthday yet?

hubby😍
we're doing it tomorrow! we'll be having breakfast with our parents then all of ians friends come over at around 10:30 and we'll most likely get a bit drunk and party our asses off.

wife💍
sounds fun! wish i could have at least came over. would have been nice to hang with your family.

hubby😍
they understand baby. you have to finish something's up for next year.

wife💍
just finished my application for stanford. next is harvard, princeton, cambridge, and nyu. i really hope i get into one of them.

hubby😍
im sure you'll get into all of them babe. question is, which one will you go to?

wife💍
i really want to go to nyu! its always been
my dream to go and i would be very upset if i didn't get in. plus it's not too far from my parents or ours. it'll be perfect!

hubby😍
well im sure you'll get in baby.

wife💍
hope so.. i have to go. someone's at our door.

hubby😍
do you know who?

wife💍
no.

hubby😍
ask who's there first babe.

wife💍
already did. no ones saying anything! zayn im scared. they keep knocking!

hubby😍
call the cops.

hubby😍
babe?

hubby😍
fuck! harrie. are you okay?

hubby😍
im flying back home now!!

wife💍
don't. i handled it. sorry, my phone died.

hubby😍
shit. i almost had a heart attack.

wife💍
im sorry.

hubby😍
it's fine. who was at the door?

wife💍
dylan...

hubby😍
what did he want? to make you cry again!?

wife💍
apparently.. he brought liam with him. they want me to get a dna test for you and liam to prove liams the father..

hubby😍
tf is wrong with them?

wife💍
idk.. i keep telling liam he's not the father of this child. he keeps insisting that he is.. he's really stressing me out..

hubby😍
please don't stress love..when i get home we're gonna have a talk with dylan okay? maybe it's just because i haven't met him yet. everything's gonna be okay.

wife💍
okay. i love you!

hubby😍
love you too darling. get some rest okay?

wife💍
kk.. ❤️
Read