102

h.styles

Liked by zayn, babymalik, emmamalik, gemstyles, dylanstyles, sethmalik, mattstyles, chrisstyles, fredstyles, jamiestyles, rosemalik, malikian, kenjenner, kyliejenner, mileycyrus, wolfiecindy, jadensmith, arianagrande, bellahadid, niallhoran, louis...

Liked by zayn, babymalik, emmamalik, gemstyles, dylanstyles, sethmalik, mattstyles, chrisstyles, fredstyles, jamiestyles, rosemalik, malikian, kenjenner, kyliejenner, mileycyrus, wolfiecindy, jadensmith, arianagrande, bellahadid, niallhoran, louist, and 93,000,000 others
h.styles hello baby boy. when i first found out i was pregnant with you i freaked out. i was just a baby myself with her whole life ahead for me. having a child wasn't in the equation. but after a while i knew you were my sweet baby boy. thank you for cooking in my belly and being the perfect, tiny little prince you are. welcome to the world atlas zay malik!!!
View all 834,000 Comments

zayn so proud of you baby. you finally gave birth to our human. this is the best gift you could have ever given me.

zaynews it's a boy!! they had a boy!

louist congratulations guys! freddie said he couldn't wait to meet his baby cousin.

arianagrande so cute!

malikian can't believe that im a uncle now!

kenjenner welcome to the earth atlas. we all love you to pieces.

fredstyles my grandbaby!! loving that baby smell.

bellahadid congratulations to you two! you're both gonna be amazing parents

tmz congratulations to the maliks on welcoming their very first child.

voguemagazine we're obessed with the little guy already!

babymalik i love you mama.

harrienews she's a mamma! harrie is actually a mamma now!!!! 🤧

liampayne coming to the hospital to take the test now!
zayn @liampayne go away man! he's not yours.
harriestyless @zayn if that's the truth why not just let him take the test to be sure? unless you're scared that you really aren't the father 🤣

dylanstyles very happy for you two. already wanting to babysit my nephew.