- Hello! Did you come? So early...

- It's true? - Zubeyir asked dully. - What I heard, right? You lied to me, used ..., considered a naive fool...

Laila's face changed. Became angry and mocking.

- Enough! - She stopped the guy. - What are you whining about? You came up with a fairy tale that a beauty fell in love with a fool, and believed in it! Hahaha! You have to be such an idiot!

And he idolized this witch? Considered her his soul and life? Believed without looking back and did mean deeds for her? What for? Why was he so blind?

"I'll tell Mister Omer about everything," he said firmly and looked into her face distorted with anger. - About the fact that I changed the recordings of video cameras, deleted the letter from his and Defne's e-mail, changed the date of registration of the sketch in the Sapphire database. I'll tell him everything.

Laila jumped up to him and hissed in his face:

- Just try it! There will be nothing for me. I am no longer a Passionis employee. And here you are! You will fly out like a bullet, without recommendations and in the blacklisting of workers. And how then are you going to support your sick mom?! What money?!

Zubeyir's eyes darkened. Laila is right. He is a naive fool. Made a mistake. A terrible mistake that can destroy his life and the life of his mother. Don't give a damn about himself, but his mother ... she didn't deserve poverty and shame. He turned slowly and walked towards the door. Laila grabbed his hand and, turning him to her, demanded an answer:

- You will be silent?

He nodded, pushed her away, and left the room.

***

Omer woke up from gentle touches to his face. Warm fingers stroked his cheek, brow line, forehead, and lips. He caught them, squeezed them in his hand, and kissed them.

- Good morning, my life, - Defne whispered and he opened his eyes.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed and smiled at him warmly. Omer pulled her hand and laid her next to him. He kissed her, and only then said hello:

- Good morning my love! How good it is to wake up from your gentle touches.

Defne hugged him and, laying her head on his chest, said:

- I promised that I would be with you all day. So that you don't feel lonely for a single minute. To not feel cold.

Omer pressed his cheek to the top of her head and replied:

- My soul ... while you are with me, I am warm.

"We need to get up...," Defne reminded, but she didn't even move.

Omer hugged her tighter and replied:

- Let's lie down like this for another five minutes.

- Whatever you want...

Her voice and the warm touch of her fingers healed the old pain. It wasn't that sharp anymore. Melted and turned into sadness.

- Say so always... - asked Omer.

- Always ... - promised Defne.

The Mercedes, instead of turning onto the highway leading out of the city, turned a completely different side and headed towards the center of Istanbul.

- Aren't we going to the poplar forest? - Defne asked her husband.

"A little later," he replied. - First, I'll take you to another of mom's places.

Stay with meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें