01.

Briann Patterson-Banks|Mook

"Bestfriend!" Booka yelled as I walked down the street

"Bestfriend!" Booka yelled as I walked down the street. "Stop walkin' so fuckin' fast g damn."

"What Book?" I said stopping and turning around to face him. "I wasn't even walking that fast."

He mugged me finally catching his breath with his over dramatic ass.

"Girl fuck you." He said linking his arm with mine and we started walking down the street to my house. "Put me on with Jakirah g."

"That's all you wanted? I thought it was an emergency, I could've been home by now." I said looking over at him. "And put yourself on. You grown as hell Booka."

"But I was the one that put you on with Von, remember that shit Mook."

"Mad ass boy. I love you bestfriend." I said as we reached my apartment complex right on 64th.

"You didn't put me on with anything. Me and Von don't even speak."

"I love you too." He mumbled while we walked in the building going up to my door.

"What the fuck-" I said walking in hearing shit and stopping in my tracks seeing I had a house full of people. "Oh hell no. Get out. What is dis?"

"You my sister and I'm at wherever you at." Durk said waving me off while hitting his wood. "I don't know why you won't let me move you out this funky ass apartment anyway."

Durk and I shared the same mama and daddy as well as Dthang. But my mama got married again giving us bonus siblings, not no step siblings. My step daddy treated all of us as his own and that's all that mattered.

"I like my apartment." I said sitting between him and Twin. "Make me feel like an adult because I got my own shit doodie."

"G don't call me that shit when folks around."

"Okay DOODIE."

"Mookie!" I heard a voice coming from behind me and I seen it was my bestfriend Jakirah. The Yin to my Yang.

"I missed you bestfriend!" I yelled getting up to hug her. "I can't believe you went that long without speaking to me."

"It's the fact bitches got two bestfriends for me g." Booka said mugging me and Jakirah.

"It was a day Briann."

"And we talk everyday so why would you miss a day Kirah? If you got another bestfriend say that funky."

"Girl." She said pulling me into my room and locking the door.

"Don't be on no gay shit in there." Twin yelled making me suck my teeth.