002

Briann Bennett|Mook.

"I'm sick of you criminal ass niggas really." I said cutting my eyes at all the males in the room.

"5 years no drama and now a nigga wanna get arrested and bring all this unnecessary ass attention back on us." I said throwing my hands up in the air. "I'm pissed!"

"Please don't go on no rant g." Booka said and I damn near broke my neck to look at him.

"Aw shit." Kirah mumbled.

"Fuck you mean?" I snapped. "Y'all too damn old to be doing the same shit y'all was doing. Everybody in this bitch got a family literally."

"Fuck I hate to be a nagging ass person but that street life shit ain't did no good for NONE of us." I said. "Who the fuck wanna keep living in this shit? Who wanna keep saying free somebody based off the choices THEY made? But we all gotta fake it to social media like they good. Booka please don't piss me off."

"Mook I love you but you gotta understand we was raised around this shit." He snapped back.

"You should know, you was raised in this shit too! Look who yo family is. If don't nobody know you and yo brothers know g."

"Here they go once again." Jada said. "Y'all always gotta find something to argue about."

"This all we know damn near. Five years not shit compared to years of us living this shit literally LIVING this shit g." He said disregarding Jada.

"I get what you saying but you gotta be more understanding with us too g it ain't fair."

"Y'all really here debating and our brotha in jail." Von said. "But keep going yall asses making some good points."

"I hate you cause you right." I said cutting my eyes at Booka. "I'm sorry."

"Then they make up and become besties again." Jada said again. "I can't."

"Girl fuck you." I said mugging her.

"But no forreal I just wanna get away from this shit for good. We all got kids, multiple at that.. I don't want them growing up how we did bro. The shit had it's pro's and we forsure had us some fun, but look how many people we lost in the process getting to where we at now? I refuse to let our kids grow up having to look over they shoulders everyday or crying cause this friend got shot and the other dead or they seen that shit they own eyes, hell naw bro."

"You always gotta go the sentimental route making a nigga feel bad." Booka said mugging me while giving me a side hug. "You just gotta be patient with this shit forreal g."

"Aye yall." Durk said popping back up. "I'm going with his dukes to meet the lawyer tomorrow ion know, he might be in there fa some months atleast a year. Lawyer said they got some camera footage."

"Footage of fucking what." Kirah said.

"Wop obviously dumb ass use yo brain." Durk said smartly. "Anyways they caught him on it running literally after ole boy allegedly got killed."

"He got that same lawyer you and Von had for that one case?" Jada asked.

"Yeah why."

"That nigga gone be out in no time then." Jada said.

"Right that's a good ass lawyer." I said. "I don't know how his ass did it."

"What you tryna say?" Durk said raising his eyebrows. "You thought I was guilty or sum."

"Bae you was on camera.." India trailed off "Shit we all thought you was."

"Fuck y'all."

"Caught both of y'all on camera? Idiots." I mumbled.