005.

Briann Banks-Bennett| Mook.

"I'm never gone be okay." I mumbled while looking at pictures of Dthang. "I'm so sorry bro."

It's been a week since all this shit happened and my mama wasted no time planning the funeral, tomorrow was the day.

"Mook you breaking my heart man." Kirah said.

"We ain't never see you or Durk like this g." Booka said. "Shit make me wanna kill sum I ain't gone lie."

"They took my heart from me-" I started before getting cut off by the sensation of wanting to throw up.

Soon as I ran to the bathroom all the girls came right behind me closing the door.

"You pregnant ain't you." Jada said holding my hair for me as I threw up.

"I knew it." India said. "You been real nice lately, bitches only nice when they pregnant. Literally."

"How far along Briann?" Kirah asked me rubbing my back.

"4 months." I mumbled flushing the toilet and going over to the sink so I can brush my teeth. "I just found out when I went to the doctor yesterday."

"You not even showing so it's no way you wouldn't have even peeped." Kayla said while I was brushing my teeth.

"This shit is crazy." Kirah said. "Von know?"

"Nope." I said wiping my mouth off. "Not yet atleast."

"Thankfully I'm healthy after drinking that much that night and my two alright."

"It's twins? Again?" Jada asked and I nodded.

"Whew."

"Two girls again." I said.

"Wow this really is crazy." Asia said.

"Everything really do happen for a reason."

"Strong coochie ass girl." I heard from outside the door and knew it was nobody other than Booka nosey ass.

"You is nosey g damn." Kirah said swinging the door open.

"I wasn't even intentionally listening this time g cause first of all I been knew." He said. "I had to pee and Mook sickly pregnant ass was taking too long."

"Boy fuck you." I said as we all walked out the bathroom.

"You good bae?" Von said soon as I walked back up.

"You might as well tell him now bookie." Kayla said.

"Tell me what?"

"Right tell him what?" Durk said like boy.

"Boy mind yours." India said.

"Yea can we talk." I said walking over to one of our downstairs rooms.

"Wassup?" He said. "You being suspicious g."

"I'm pregnant." I said right away. "And it's twins again."

"Damn my soldiers be marching like a bitch." He said smirking.

"What's so crazy is Thang asked if you was pregnant a while back and I said hell naw."

"That childish ass nigga jinxed me with two." I said laughing. "It's two girls again as well."