07.

Briann Patterson-Banks|Mook
Chicago, IL
3 Months later.

"WHO having twins?" I said looking at the doctor cause I was here for my 5 month check up.

"You are Ms.Patterson." The doctor said handing me and Von the ultrasounds without the gender on them because I was having a gender reveal.

"I only came here to get the results for my gender reveal tomorrow and it's two of em in me?" I said sitting up. "How one turn into two that fast? How? Huh?"

"Mook." Von said laughing. "Calm down."

"Condoms." Was all I said taking the envelope and walking outside to the car.

"God is this my karma for that one summer? The baby had to go man." I said out loud.

"My soldiers marching like dat? Damn." Von said scaring the fuck outta me.

"Bitch don't do that." I said eying him as he started the car and drove off.

"Look at me." I said huffing.

"Fat."

"Girl." He said "Don't start that shit."

...

"Why everytime I get here y'all in my fucking house?" I said mugging everybody going straight to my room. "I'm calling the people."

"What's wrong with her?" I heard Booka ask.

"Twins." Was all Von said and I closed my door and got into my bed.

"BESTFRIEND!" Kirah yelled busting into my room along with Jada and Kayla. "My Tee's gone be twins?"

"Twin Boys!" I heard Durk yell and I rolled my eyes, he apologized for over reacting and been getting on my nerves ever since.

"I can't believe you having twins." Kayla said rubbing my stomach and the babies starting kicking. "I'm ready for this gender reveal, so only I get the envelope?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "It's right here."

"Okay imma go call your mama and let her know so they can finally finish planning for tomorrow." Kayla said grabbing it and I nodded closing my eyes.

"You look so tired pooh." India said

"Girl I am." I said shifting around. "Can't get comfortable cause I'm big as fuck"

"Y'all I'm just over being pregnant." I said beginning to tear up. "I can't even fit nothing no more! Feet big as my titties!"

"Bitch why would you get her started." Jada said hitting India.

"I can't even see my coochie!" I said and at this point I was in full blown tears.

"I feel like a whaleeeeee." I whined dramatically.

"Mook. Shut the fuck up!" Booka yelled.

"You shut up and go home bitch."

"Mook you hun- what's wrong bae?" Von said walking in my room and rushing over to my side.