"Dek- Izuku!" Kacchan whispers while wide eyeing me. "You're spacing out nerd, we have to say our vows." He clicks repeatedly and tilts his head, pointing towards an annoyed priest.

"O-Oh yes! Yes! Of course! You first." I manage to stutter as he takes my hands in a soft manner.

He snickers at me and begins to rehearse the lines that laid deep within him. "God, I don't really know where the hell to start. It feels like I've been waiting for this day for damn ages. I even practiced in a mirror with your picture, admittedly. I shouldn't even be saying this shit right now-"

I giggle and stare deeply at his rosy flushed cheeks that laid out on his olive tan skin tone. His blonde brows scrunched whenever he lisp a word, tying it together at the roll of his tongue. He sucked in his moist lips, biting between his teeth, unsure of anything to do but kiss me in desperate attempt of a solution. His ashy blonde hair slicked back with shine, although; strands fell upon his forehead with the cheap gel not really doing its exact trick. The rare crimson orbs he owns within him doesn't leave me for a passing second.

I was lost for words.

"This is really it. I'm marrying you, Deku. Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya. The love of my life, my dancing partner, my childhood friend, my second hand man, now to be my husband. I'm still in much disbelief standing before you, my very eyes are in much denial as my head. Yet, my heart throbs knowing, I can complete anything if I'm with you. You better be fucking well sure I'm going to protect you to the very end, too. No matter the big ass douchy hill we got to climb or stupid river we have to cross or step we have to take, I swear for me now and in the future, I'll always be here with you.
I love you, Izuku."

Maybe it was hard for me to tell, personally, but his once deep dark red eyes, lightened into small tubs of light tears.

Bakugo POV

I refrained myself from moving my hand away from him and wiping my soppy face. Maybe this one time, it'll be okay for the Great Katsuki Bakugo to cry a little.

I mean, how could I even hold back? Look at him.

He was decked down in pure white, an angel at that. A red rose was stuck right down in his pocket, when I think it should be in his hair but I'm just biased. He smelt of sweet vanilla over my harsh caramel. His freckles were places evenly across his intense blushing cheeks like the night of stars we'd sit for hours to wish upon.

I look back and thank all those stars now.

His darkened green hair was similar to mine, a bit messy and pulled back but we all know what happened to that. Still, he could pull off the look. His plump lips were similar to his face. Pink. A beautiful shade, too. It basically matched the Sakura tree behind him that flowed upon us. I could see his mouth widen while he listens to my speech, seeing the bare bit of his pearly teeth by the end of it. His eyes, his enchanting emerald eyes I adore so much, sparkled like the sun through a cloudy storm. His hair complemented it like shiny wet grass. His lashes had a long feminine touch, touching his cheek every time he blinked. He even wore the charm I gave go him once years ago for a gift to help him through a single performance.

I could go on for hours with every fine detail that Deku accompanied but this should be a good rest point.

Deku takes a deep breath, I could tell he hoped this one time he does not stutter like an other given situation. He's been practically practicing this for hours last minute.

"Kacchan, ehm, Katsuki Bakugo." Deku coughs in a manner. "I remember meeting you on a playground before we ever even started dancing. At that point, I had no friends, and you were completely mesmerizing. I wanted no other friend but you. You were strong, self willed, determined, you could take anything head on. You were everything I wanted to be-you were my other half, Kacchan. As I grew over the years I came to realize my love for you wasn't any mere, childhood friend love, but actually something stronger. A bond I could say. Today we can finally tie our bonds once and for all. I want to be here for you, for us, now and forever more. My life and faith is with you and you only. Let's help one another grow like we always have been and grow for the best future possible, Katsuki. I want you to be aware of my love for you, I really do love you, too."