CH. 63 Forgiven

Deku POV

Two weeks have past since this assignment first started. I'd say we progressed quite well. All we have to do is finish and clean up the last set. Regretfully, we had to work without props for the whole duration of practice time. They will be coming in by tonight from Amazoners, we'll just have to do with what we have for the time being. We're going to be pro-dancers after all! I don't see anything going wrong.

"5,6,7,8" We all sung in harmony for the last set move.

"That's a wrap. Don't forget props will be coming in tonight to our dorms so, make sure you work with that." I announced proudly as the leader of this pact.

"Damnit, Icyhot! I'd like if you'd stop bumping into me for every move!" Kacchan completely ignored me and immediately goes off on a certain multi colored orb boy.

"Maybe if you weren't so big, we wouldn't have that issue, now would we BigBaku?" Todoroki steps forward on his toes, flicking Kacchan's shoulder back.

Bakugou threw his hand off and on a fit of heated rage, as he did his daily dose of shouting. "THE HELL DID YOU SAY TODOTWIG?!"

"H-Hey, guys! Knock it off. We can't be fighting now, the performance is tomorrow." I stammer in attempt of controlling and stopping the situation from escalating any further.
"Let's do this once more and then we'll head back to our dorms today, alright?" Patting both of their backs for reason, they nod in agreement.

"Hmph."

"Hn."

I can't ever get through with these two. The tension has only been building since the fight with them when this all started weeks back. Maybe I should talk with both Kacchan and Todoroki personally...

"5,6,5,6,7,8"

We just started the routine before a sudden thud came from behind me. Todoroki fell straight on his back causing a shoot to go up his spine.

"Todoroki-kun!" I dashed over to his aid, crouching next to him. "Are you alright?"

"Tch. Just peachy." He rubs his back in pain till his glaring became soft once looking back at me. "Thank you for the thought, Midoriya."

"Kacchan! You were next to him! What happened?" I signal for Kacchan to answer in wad of concern.

Kacchan begins to coax the problematic circumstance in obvious dishonesty. "He just can't stand up on his own two feet, what was I supposed to do?"

For some reason, I have a hunch where I can't believe that. I sigh, and help the injured boy up from the ground. He swayed me off some, letting me know he doesn't need the support. Todoroki bumps into Kacchans shoulder on purpose before he limped out the door, holding his lower back, letting it slam on the way out. The room drug out in silence.

"Welp, I hope you all get your props delivered tonight!" Mina mustered up a smiled and gestured a waved before she darted out of the awkward situation.

"Mina, wait up! You can't just leave like that!" Sero hollars from afar before being the next to rush out.

"Maybe, we should just get some rest today." Uraraka dragged her feet against the mat and out the door, without another word.

I stood there staring at nothing in particular for a couple of seconds before I brought up the topic. "What's your problem?"

"Tsk, what?"

"Your issue. Why are you treating only Todoroki-kun this way?" I tapped my foot impatienly.

"I don't know what you're implying." He takes his crimson gaze away from my own, eventually folding his arms.