CH.76 Ballroom Nights

Deku POV

"Is my tie straight? I don't think it's straight."

"Deku, this is the 12th time since you started asking that. You're as straight as it's gonna get." Kacchan remarked. I roll my eyes as this was no help. I want to at least look decent for our last night in Tokyo.

"Oh! What was that you were messing with earlier?" I asked out out nowhere causing him to jump. What exactly is he even hiding from me?

He didn't look my way while shuffling around with his bag. "Well, Deku, it starts with, 'n' and ends with, 'othing'."

I mumble to myself trying to figure this out as for I was completely puzzled. N...othing...
I snap my fingers together as I solved the short term mystery.
"Nothing! H-Hey wait! Stop playing around, Kacchan!"

He snickers before giving me a rough rub on the head. "Nice job, Sherlock. Wonder what you'll solve next."

We spent the next 35 minutes arguing and joking around with one another as the driver took us to our next destination in a tad of annoyance. I wouldn't blame him. You have two hyperactive teens that keep flirting for over 30 minutes. I'd probably loose it, too.

Kacchan ran over to the other side to pull me out of the cab after it rolled up. We entered the fairly large party building; although, it was more of the classy type of celebration. I see many of my classmates having the urge to talk to them even though I just seen them hours ago. I tap on Kacchan pointing to where I was going off to. He hesitates but nods before I ran off.

Bakugo POV

I sigh and push my spiky hair back out of my face.

"Bakubro! You gotta try these high classed fancy foods!" Dunce face mumbles with a face full of crumbs. "You better get some while you can!"

"He's right. He'll consume more in one night of food then people in Tokyo will ever eat." Soy Sauce approaches with the rest of the extras. Dunce Face shot a glace before stuffing more food into the rabbit hole called his mouth.

"So, you're going to do it tonight, right?" A red head I call Shitty Hair asks curiously.

I had a good idea of what he was speaking of. I pushed around the items in my bag to make sure I brought it. The small gift wrapped in gold and green. I stare at it till Raccoon Eyes squealed in a high pitched voice. She must've noticed it...

"C'mon! You never told us what's inside it!" A pink fluffy haired girl annoys.

I didn't respond as they all continued to ask questions around me.
"Just do me a favor and try not to get in the way."
They all fake pout in sorrow making me feel oddly awkward.
"Too much."
They all beam up as a spark lit inside the one brain celled group.

Soon the group all saluted to me as my personal soldiers. "You got it boss!"

I gave a small unnoticeable smirk before heading to the direction the nerd said he was going. I purposely crouch down interrupting the conversation he was having with his nerdy group.

"Boo."

"AHHH! K-KACCHAN!" He jumps about half his height being startled. "PLEASE- HAVE SOME DIGNITY...!"

"I'm not the one screaming and getting stares." I resort in a cocky tone while smirking.

He bites his bottom lip not making eye contact. For some reason, 'good me' felt bad and decided to lend a hand. "You...you want a snack...?"

He nods in forgiveness taking my hand with his smaller one. I guide him over to the table to realize almost over half the food was gone. T-The party just started-! The hell? My eyebrow twitched as I realized exactly who did it.