eight

IF SOMEONE HAD TOLD ALLURA that she would be fighting this reckless creatures, on Earth, alongside humans, with her daughter up in a tower, she would've called them crazy — it would be a very cool story with no possibility of being true; and she knew all about possibilities.

       But, did she really?

       Because here she was, her gun hitting one of the monster's head as she kicked it, shooting at other three around her as she took some impulse and back flipped on their chests. She shot more bullets confidently, knowing that the technology was keeping it from running out of them.

       Her green eyes weren't cold like they usually were when she fought; they were concentrated, focused, full of strength and fierceness as she thought of saving the world, saving her family.

       One of them hit her roughly, the strawberry blonde groaning as she fell to the ground on her back. She hit it on the chest, shooting at it, before standing back up quickly and shooting more around her.

       She prepared to use her laser eyes, but they widened when she remembered that she didn't have them anymore. She was powerless for a moment and when she felt the monsters throw her on the ground and surround her, an actual scream left her lips— the first she had ever released that wasn't out of pain from being tortured and hurt...

       It was out of fear.

       But it seemed as Allt intended on her being alive a little longer, as a surge of energy coursed through the monsters, bringing them to their deaths immediately.

       Her face was bleeding, and she was breathing raggedly as she stood up, wiping the dirt off her suit.

       Then, her eyes landed on their savior.

       Thor, the god of Thunder was standing by them with a beautiful, but quite odd hammer. She had heard of him before, and knew that he was strong.

       But he was exceptionally powerful, and she felt a small smile on her face.

       Perhaps they had a chance now.

       Loud laughter interrupted her thoughts, and Bruce was staring at the monsters and aliens with a big smile.

       "YOU GUYS ARE SO SCREWED NOW!"

       "BRING ME THANOS!" Thor screamed, electricity flowing from him as he jumped and landed, thunder making the earth shake.

       "Finally!" Ezekyel said from beside her, the iris of his eyes red as oxygen went into his body.

       "Ez, your hydrogen cables!"

       The boy looked down and saw that they had been slightly torn, and he could feel the effects until he fixed them.

         "Allura, your face!"

        "Shut up."

       NADENKA COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT SHE was losing her time on the tower. She had changed into the suit Shuri made for her: a black catsuit with a v neck, a golden belt, thick golden bracelets on her wrists and ankles, beautiful purple patterns scattered around it and her blonde hair was loose and fell on her shoulders.

       There was one minute left before she could go down to the battlefield, but in those fifteen minutes— she did give Pietro the fifteen minutes he asked for— her blue eyes hadn't removed themselves from the battlefield; from her family.

       Her parents, her uncles, her aunt Nat, the people who trained her; who gave her a home. And particularly, Pietro, the black haired boy who was running at maximum speed and fighting the monsters.