PROLOGUE

"I'm not letting g-go of your hand!...

"Nothing ever
ends poetically.
It just ends
and we turn it
into poetry...

AFTER THE BIG BANG... BEFORE earth, before god, before belief, before good, before evil, before anything, were the Infinity Stones: six stones that were the most powerful things in the entire universe.

They are small and, to what meets the eye, insignificant. Most of the time, people get caught up staring at their bright light, the color drawing them to it until they can't look at them anymore. The energy they create is unlike anything, and like everything anyone wold wish to have.

They are a blessing to those who are wise.

They can be used to help people, to aid planets and save entire galaxies if they needed it. They could bring out the best in the smartest and the ones with a kind heart.

But if they were to fall in the wrong hands, oh, what a disaster that would be. For they have the power to create, but also the power to destroy, murder, annihilate...

So, to ensure that the universe would be safe from any possible threat, they were separated and put in different places throughout galaxies and within the stars. This was thought to be a safe method, but as generations changed and threats increased, their protectors came to realize that no place is really safe for the small stones.

So, it was now in their hands to protect:

The space stone; which allows its holder to travel large distances in seconds through what looks like black holes.

The mind stone; which can enhance intelligence and bodies, and also allow the ability of mind control.

The reality stone; which can manipulate sceneries to turn them into something unreal, or something that isn't there; also, it's able to return the universe to a pre- Big Bang state.

The power stone; while it can make portals, it is pretty much power in its original state— that if not used and administrated correctly, can wipe out entire worlds.

The time stone; which controls time to one's pleasure, either going back or forth in it.

The soul stone; which can steal, control or alter the souls of the living and the dead; even in all of the universe.

Their current whereabouts are known by little and unknown by most, but those who know where they are have sworn secrecy, to protect them and put them before anything else; even their own lives and what they most love.

But now, there's a madman whose only purpose is to collect the six infinity stones and use them to wipe fifty percent of the universe; for his belief of balance is what leads him through life. He has destroyed more planets than anyone can count, mercilessly murdering millions, to achieve his mission of peace and control.

But what he has yet to realize is that, on Earth, he will have to fight; and every fight has to start somewhere...

.... because of something....

...because of someone ....

... OR ...

... IN WHICH ALLURA LJÓS, after being a vital part in a destructive war, tortured, experimented on by HYDRA for seventy years, and present during the fall of the Avengers, is forced to fight once more.

Though this time, it isn't against aliens who want to take over her own planet. It isn't against her handlers and supposed superiors who wanted nothing but to destroy her mind.

Instead, it is against a man who intends to fix the mess he believes living beings have created throughout the galaxy; by destroying them through mass murder and relentless techniques.

And this time, it isn't just herself she has to look out for. It is for the Jupiterians left, the group of acquaintances that she would soon grow to call family, the man that she loves and has to fight to be with, the brother that she adores and wants to protect with her life, and her little girl; the one life forced her apart from while circumstances made their reunion a miracle.

All together: the Avengers, the Revengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Wankandans, the Jupiterians, the human— tempered with— allies, and the former assets, will have to come together to ensure that their loved ones, families, friends and lovers are reunited after a cold, depressing almost-ending

This is the last stand, and they will have to stop the catastrophe; even if it means losing one another along the way...

... and they'll do whatever it takes.

"... all that blood
was never
once beautiful.
It was just
   R E D ."

... I can't."

Next chapter is already the first one!!!!

What would you like to see happen in Infinity War and Endgame? I'd love to hear your theories on couples and abilities!

Thank you for reading! I hope you'll enjoy this last book!

Stay safe!

- evanescence2016