~The Saint & The King~

Y/n Pov

I was lucky to make a ceasefire with the servants and make them clean up after them and call someone to repair my wall to my living room. As I don't want a hole.

Also convince them, if someone dares to break one thing, then they'll not get any food when I come back.

Unfortunately for me, it begins to rain outside. Taking one umbrella and walk to my car. Heating the seat, because I love it. And drive out of my garage to my favorite place to get Chinese takeaway.

Timeskip>>>

Y/n Pov

I arrived at Mr. Xiu's little place with a few customers too. It's good for him, as he needed so many customers as possible during these times.

A little knock on the counter and he sees me with the biggest smile ever.

"Y/n! Happy to see you healthy."

"You too Mr. Xiu." I pull my wallet out of my coat and order seven boxes. "Seven? Do you have guests?" Mr. Xiu asked out in curiosity. I nod and handed him the money.

"Just wait for about small thirty minutes then."

"Sure, I will just take a stroll around the city."

We bid a see ya later and I open my umbrella out. The rain simply hit the top and falls without running down on me.

Walking past the many buildings with lights on as the sun begins to rotate down for us. I stop a moment and see two kids jumping on the small puddles.

They just having fun I thought as some of them splash water on the other. "Hey!" "He." Soon both splashing water on each other. They have raincoats and pants on, so it's not much of a problem.

I then walk to the park with everything a kid could wish for. Swings, slides, climbing trees, and many things more.

However, something or someone caught my eyes. A girl in some of the short skirt, long stocking, white shirt with a tie and blue jacket on.

The thing that caught my eyes is her blonde hairstyle. She looks identical to Jeanne d'Arc from Fate Apocrypha series.

I remember I still missing to find her, baeber, and their Altar version of them. I could take the chance if she is Jeanne or she's just a random bystander and reporting me to the police.

Why the hell, not I shrug my shoulders and walk up to her and see she's completely wet. Yes, it's a good thing. I could hold my umbrella over her and started a conversation with her.

"You will catch a cold here." I hold my umbrella over her as plan and she smiles kindly and responds with.

"You are a good man. Thank you."

Nice reference I thought and she grabs my free hand. Giving a shy smile to her as she let it go.

"So, what a pretty girl like you doing in the rain?"

"Well, I was fascinated by the weird things here."

She throws her arms as she meant the whole park here. I couldn't help but chuckle. "Seems you fascinated by it, then I could take you back here when the sun is up."

"Really?"

"Yes of course. By the way, I'm Y/n."

"Y/n? Then I must tell my name too."