~My Gacha Luck~

Y/n

[House]

"Stupid Gacha addiction."

I see my screen is showing just useless characters like Lancer Benkei. Like why, I have used over 20.000 USD to get my characters.

Unfortunately I never get them and always get Garwin from the Round Table to EMIYA, the Counter Guardian aka actually Satan. However I luckily enough to get my Golden King, Gilgamesh!

And my favorite Lancer Cu! The Irish Dog and last the Dick Wizard himself, Merlin.

But without any 20.000 dollars luck to get Artoria Saber, Salter, Jeanne, Jalter, Morderd, Ishtar and Ereshkigal.

Like the Gacha God is personally looking down on me and stops me to get my Waifus!

I look my clock from the wall and see it says it's 22.07. I need to get some sleep for tomorrow work, I thought and place my phone back to charge as I laid down on my bed.

"I wish they could be real." I closes my eyes and drift away to dreamland.

3rd Pov

[???]

"I wish they could be real."

Y/n words echoes the white void as one figure is simply sitting down and chuckle to himself.

Without any face and just black outline around the figure

"Ho, I will grant your wish Y/n. Because it could entertaining to watch it."

And snaps it's fingers.