~Ereshkigal The Precious Girl~

3rd Person Pov

The three people inside the Goddesses' room are having a good time. Especially Y/n. He sleepy wake up at six in the morning, like always ready to work.

However, Y/n have put Bob his secretary is dealing with the firm. Y/n would now not come to his own firm daily, but every end of the week so Bob can report to him. Unless some high profile client comes.

But not now with work-related things. The young man is getting sandwich between the two sisters. "What happened exactly yesterday?" He thought about the catfight between the Alters, Mordred's adept to hide him, Ishtar bathroom incident, and last. The kinky situation.

"Dear God, my hands." He stares at his bandaged hands. Sure he's not a doctor or anything close to that, but he could tell that the bandages are put around carefully.

"You also up now."

"Oh, morning Ishtar." Y/n smile at her. A pink glow forms on her face and pushes Y/n's face away from her.

"Stop smiling like an idiot! Baka." Ishtar jump off the bed and stormed out of the room. Y/n stare confusingly and look at Ereshkigal cuddling with his arm.

"At least you still here." He smiles and closes his eyes to fell asleep again.

Timeskip>>>

Ereshkigal Pov

Warm.

Something feels warm, I open my eyes and see arms around me. Eh?! How did this happen? I try to pull myself out, but it feels too good, so I sink into it.

"You up?" I hear someone I wished not to face right now. I could feel Y/n raising me as we both sit upon my bed. I cover my eyes, embarrassed of him and I slept together.

"Ereshkigal? Still sleepy?" I feel him poking me. "No, I'm fully awake. Please stop poking me." I put my hands down and see his hands.

"Oh sorry Y/n! I didn't mean to." I clap his hands together and he reassuring me with his smile. "It's fine and now I have an excuse to not come to work." I give a smile back and put my hands down.

"You look pretty cute in it." Y/n compliment me. I forgot I'm wearing his shirt on. "You think?" I played with my fingers as my face heated up.

"Yes, you look cute."

"Thanks," I said embarrassed. I cover my face again and run to the bathroom. Couldn't stop hear his sentence repeatedly in my head.

"Yes, you look cute."

"Aaahhh." I hold my head and remember something. "It was warm."

Y/n Pov

"Well, that happened." I scratch my head and head out and change my clothes in my room. Then I did, I found my bed with ropes and stain my blood.

"Jeez." I take the bed sheets and everything off and walk to the laundry room downstairs.

"Hey, Y/n!" I see Cu and Gil are watching John Wick 1, it looks like. "Are you watching John Wick 1?" I ask curiously and place the laundry basket down.