Chapter 42

Lisa –

"What the fuck?" I heard Seulgi mumble but before I could even react, she already pulled out her gun.

I glanced at the kid who was smiling brightly at us as he claps his hand and jumps up and down.

I quickly grabbed Seulgi's hand and stood in front of her.

"Lisa, what the hell are you doing?!"

"Seulgi he's just a kid!"

"A kid that might be infected!" She yells at me.

"Are we having a déjà vu?" Moonbyul asked, remembering how I tried to stop them when we found Sunny from the fridge.

"Give me your fucking gun you idiot" I tried to pull the gun from her grip but she insisted to hold on tight.

"Gaddamn it Manoban let go of my gun!"

"Uhm guys?" Jisoo tried to interfere but we ignored her.

"Don't be an idiot and look at him"

"No! We don't need to trust anyone because we need to survive you moron! Kid or not, we need to shoot"

"What if he's not infected?! Should we become murderers now?!"

"Sunny wasn't infected too but got us almost killed!" she yelled at me.

"But this is a different story Seul! He's a fucking kid! Just look at him!"

We both glanced at the kid and got us both surprised as he pointed a gun towards us.

"Lisa!"

"Seulgi!"

Irene and Jennie yelled as they run towards us on the stage.

"You guys are all mean!" the kid yelled at us before he threw a fucking smoke bomb blinding everyone's sight.

"Fuck!"

"I'm going to kill that kid!"

"Oh shut up Kang Seulgi! This is your entire fault!" Irene slaps her shoulder.

"Ouch!" Moonbyul whimpers.

"Oops, I thought it was Seulgi, my bad"

"Why is there too much smoke?! Kang Seulgi, where the hell are you?!" Irene yells through the thick fumes.

"Babe, I'm here!!" Seulgi's voice travels then I heard a loud slap.

"Ouch, babe! What did I do!?"

"You scared the kid you idiot!" she yells at her girlfriend.

"But I was only trying to keep us all safe"

"I know babe and that's good but Lisa has a point, he's just a kid"

"Right! A kid that knows how to point a gun and throw a fucking smoke bomb!" Byul whines.

A loud noise startled all of us and the smoke around us disappeared. The moment our sight was cleared, we saw Chaeng and Solar beside a gigantic fan.

"What just happened?!" Solar asked and immediately helped her girlfriend Byul to stand up.

The smoke didn't just blind us, it also made us weak.

"Baby, you okay?" I asked and caressed Jennie's face. She pulled me for an embrace and nodded her head as she snuggles at the crook of my neck.

"I thought the kid will pull the trigger on you. I panicked and got scared" she whispers and I can't help but smile.

She's afraid to lose me.