Chapter 9

Jisoo -

"Are you sure?"

I gave her a nod and handed my last piece of chicken. Her eyes sparkled with joy and that simple happiness in her face already made me feel full.

"But you love chicken Chu" she asked, still hesitating to accept my offer.

"I know, but I can give up my chicken if it's for you"

I saw her cheeks blush and I felt the back of my neck heating up.

"T-thank you" she shyly smiled at me and I happily watched her eat.

"Will you come and watch me later?" she asked with her cheeks puffed.

UGH! She's so cute!

"Ofcourse I'll be there. I'm your number 1 fan remember?" I smiled at her.

She will audition for the role of Rapunzel later at the auditorium and I can't wait to be there and watch her nail it. Chae has the most angelic voice I've ever heard and I know she's perfect for that role.

"You will?!" she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Why wouldn't I??" I asked her with furrowed brows.

"Because the time of my audition is the same time as your Chemistry class"

"I know. I'm going to ditch it"

She blinked a few times before her cheeks turned red.

"You'll ditch your favorite class for me?!"

I smiled at her and nodded my head.

"Anything for you Chae"

She stood up from her seat and picked up her books hastily.

"T-then I have to go and practice"

She stormed off from the cafeteria and left me dumbfounded.

Did I say something wrong?

It's been months since I've known her but everyday felt like the first day. She never ceased to amaze me and never failed to leave me breathless.

Chae's beauty was like science to me. Like matter, she occupied every space around me and within me. She's all I could think of and her existence was my world.

I was born with an IQ over 140 but when it comes to her, my brain stops working and I would end up acting stupid. There are moments I feel like fainting whenever she acts so sweet. She likes to hold my hand, she likes to lean her head on my shoulder, she likes to eat lunch with me, walk home with me and she even said that she liked watching me hold cylinder glass tubes inside the laboratory with a blue coat.

Why would she watch me experiment stuff?

Sometimes, I don't get her - she's so weird.

I sat on the auditorioum's farthest seat and waited for Chae's turn. I'm afraid that people would see us together because she's so popular especially with boys.

She's indeed a campus crush and I don't want to drag her down just because she's with a nerd. Sometimes when we are together in the cafeteria, I can hear people gossiping about us and I hated every second of it. I sometimes tried to hide from her but she would always find her way to appear in front of me.

"Next, Roseanne Park"

I focused my eyes on the stage and there she was, wearing a white dress while her hair braided to one side. She looked like an angel for me more than a princess.