Chapter 21

Lisa -

The lake was cold but we had no choice. We were covered with blood and the feeling of being under the water was such a huge relief especially when you bathe yourself from the dead's blood. I glanced at the red haired girl who seems like having a good time too as she kept on going down the cold water.

As I swam on the lake, I kept on glancing at a specific balcony.

Is she still mad at me?

I decided to get out from from the water and sit on the bench.

"Fire in the hooooooole!!!"

Footsteps.

Quick and heavy footsteps - 

Splash!

Seulgi and Byul's laughter echoed through the whole place as they jumped off from the docks and lunged their dirty asses on the lake.

"Hey"

I didn't notice that the red haired girl was already out of the water too as she sat beside me and gave me a towel.

"Thanks"

"No, I should be the one thanking you"

"Why? I embarrassed you in front of my friends"

"I know why you did it" she smiled and now that she's clean, I can say that she's pretty but not even close to the beauty of my Juliet.

Speaking of Ruby Jane, I felt a pair of cat-like eyes piercing through my soul. And as I glanced back at the balcony, there she was -

looking so hot with just a white tank top and black leggings.

She was gawking at me and my heartbeat pounded like crazy.

Yup, she's still mad at me.

"Thank you again"

I was pulled back to where I was currently in and totally forgot that the red haired girl was talking to me.

I nodded at her and she smiled at me.

"I'm Sunny, by the way" she introduces herself finally.

She has been quiet the whole ride and her tears didn't stop when we gave her friends a proper burial. We burned her friends' body and prayed that they can finally rest in peace.

"Lisa"

"It's nice to meet you Lisa" she smiled and for some reason, her smile creeped me out.

"Here you go"

Solar handed the red haired girl some clothes and walked away without even talking to her.

That girl has attitude too. Maybe that's what happens when they hang around with Seulgi's girlfriend too much. I hope Jennie doesn't catch Irene's scary mood swings because she's already scary enough when angry.

"KANG SEULGI!"

Speaking of -

"Stop playing and fix the bonfire!" she yelled and like a speed of light, Seulgi was already out of the water and standing in front of her girlfriend.

"Of course my queen" she grins like an idiot and Irene immediately pecks her lips.

"Good! Now move that pretty ass" she slaps her ass and I watched them in disgust.

They're a perfect match and Seulgi for sure is the slave between the two.

"Yah Manoban! Stop gawking and help us set up the bonfire!"