Chapter 1

Shadow is a returning character from the first book "The Demon Crew: Shadow Returns." If you haven't read it yet, please do because you may be lost trying to read this book first

Shadow's Point of View:

I walked around my room, angry. I don't know why. All I remember is telling Elena what happened 500 years ago and why I left her. Surprisingly she wasn't angry. But I got angry when she told me news I didn't want to hear.

Last Year:

Me: "Elena, you know you're my mate, what is the problem?" She sighs and looks at me.

Elena: "The problem is, Shadow; you're not Spikey's father and that's a problem for me.. Savior...and he doesn't know how to control himself....you know how he is." I agree with her, my brother loses control and don't give a damn. He changed a whole lot since Elena admit that she's my mate.

Present Day:

Why was I angry? Was I angry because I left her and she became pregnant or did I leave while she was pregnant? Didn't even know she was pregnant, but Savior is the fucking father!? That motherfucker...

I couldn't even speak to Elena. She tried hard and hard to get me to sleep. She even cooked for me. Shit. She even got her worst enemy, Brittany; to cook for me and she was happy as hell to do it. I knew Elena was depressed and now Brittany won't leave our mansion. Yes, I share my mansion with Elena.

No, we aren't married, but we are together. Back together, I should say. Sitting on my bed and thinking of ways to get rid of Brittany without hurting Elena...

I know Brittany gets on Spikey's last nerves because a few times he yelled so loudly while using his demonic form. Savior didn't do shit. He wanted him to lose control and be like him. I gotta do something about this. First, I got to focus on Spikey. I don't care if he isn't my son. I treat him like as if he's my own biological son.

Yeah, that's me. I'm more of a father thanSavior will ever be. I've always been trying to help Spikey control his powersand be a normal parent like what humans do.