Chapter Ten: Truly Beautiful

Start from the beginning

Some guys were whistling. I blushed but I hid it quickly.

"Mine" is all I heard. I look up and see Bryan looking at the guys, giving them a death stare. They all looked away from me. I'm guessing they were human because if they were a werewolf they wouldn't dare look. They would know obviously that my mate would rip there heads off.

"Hey their sunshine" he said in the most sweetest voice possible.

He held my hands and closed the gap between us. I looked down at our hands, I looked back up and smiled.

"Hi, and don't call me that" I said with a blank expression.

"S-sorry" he managed to mutter. I start laughing.

"Your so easy" I said still laughing. He smirked.

"Oh really" He pushed me against a wall. We were very close I felt his chest pressed against mine a small blush creped up on my cheeks. His breath fanned against my face. Our lips were close to touching. I closed my eyes waiting for his soft lips to meet mine.

"You're easy too" he whispered in my ear. His warm breath on my ear.

I pushed him off of me. "Your an ass" I said. He smirked and came closer to me. He held his hand on his heart as if it fiscally hurt him.

"That hurt Ari, but you still love me". He said in a cocky tone.

"Hahaha, you wish" I said with confidence. I walked up to the bleachers,and sat down.

I watched him play. He was actually really good,I watched him do lay ups. He was tall so it was easier for him to get shots in.

It was so cute how every time he would get a shot in he would turn around and smile at me. I always would put two thumbs up. His practice was over. I thought it was a total turn him playing basketball,because I like guys that play sports and basketball is my favorite sport.

I got up and walked up too him, all the guys went to get changed. "Good job Bryan" I said. He smiled.

"Thanks baby" he said while holding my hips. He slowly moved in and kissed me on my lips. My lips were on fire and I felt like there were fireworks every were. I smiled against our lips.

"You smell" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Really?" He asked while smelling his arm pits. I started laughing.

"Ewww you nasty, not in front of me". I said. He laughed and chased me around the gym.

"Come on give me a hug" he said still chasing me.

"Over my dead body". He eventually caught up to me. He left wet kisses all over my face.

"Bryan get o-off of me"I said while he was crushing me with a hug. He got of me and was laughing at me. I had a mad look going on. He was laughing at the expression on my face.

"Oh shut up"I said, While wipping the wet kisses off."Bryan I have to go okay?" He gave me a sad look.

"You can't come over to my house?" He asked.

"No I'm sorry the girls told me to come home. They need me for something" I said honestly, I kissed his cheek. I walked to the doors.

"bye"I and waved.

"Bye sunshine" he said.

I walked to my Mercedes,I opened my doors and hopped in. I drove home, I walked to the apartment and buzzed in.

The girls opened the door for me. I walked in the hall way of my apartment. I got my keys out and walked in. The girls were all wearing there shoes.