Chapter Twenty Nine

^^^Harry's POV^^^

The mans face begins to appear as he continues to tie us up.

My phone starts to ring, but he doesn't notice it.

I know that ringtone. I set is specifically for Jordan.

It rings again, and he glares at me.

About the fifth time it ring, he grabbed my phone and answered aggressively. "Hello?"

Apparently Jordan doesn't answer, she just hangs up.

"Bitčh." He mutters under his breath.

"Do I know you?" He is beginning to look familiar. Have I seen him before?

He just smirks.

Okay..

"Who the fuck is at the door?!" He groans loudly, walking to the living room.

"We have to get out of here." I whisper to Eleanor.

"Police! Open up!" We heard shouting.

Thank god.

"Them fuckers." Growled Bastard- the man.

Wait, he had another person?

The police eventually come in and untied us, taking us to the hospital for check ups.

..

^^^Jordan's POV^^^

"What is your brothers name?" I ask.

"Harry." Hmm, coincidence.

"My boyfriends name is Harry.." I trail off.

"Let me tell you a story.."

..

When Gemma gets done telling me, I was shocked. My mouth agape, I muttered, "how?"

"Well, my brother Harry came to my apartment everyday, and one day I wasn't there. He was getting so worried, because I didn't leave a note. My ex boyfriend had locked me in the basement, he raped me countless times." She chokes, looking down shamefully.

"What is your last name?" I ask thoughtfully.

"Styles." She answers, and my face pales.

"Your brother is Harry Styles?" My eyes widen.

"Yeah, I haven't seen him in a long time." Her eyes are glossy, and I can't help but feel bad. "Do you know him?"

"Yeah.. He's my boyfriend." I say quietly, not knowing if she had heard me. And when I notice her facial expression, I know she had.

"Can you let me see him again?" Her voice cracks.

"Of course! I'll call him-" I'm cut off by the knocking sound of my door. "Come in!" I yell.

In comes Eleanor and Harry.

Perfect timing.

"Harry?" Gemma cries, running to her brother.

"Gemma?" Harry asks shocked. His lip trembles, and it's so sad seeing them cry on each others shoulders.

"How- what?" He stutters.

She half smiles at me "Jordan saved me." She says shortly, smiling wider when she sees his expression.

Harry looks at me thoughtfully. "Thank you." He gives me a bone crushing hug, his tears soaking into my back.

"Where have you been?"

"It's a long story," she starts. "Sit down." She instructs him.

..

After she is done telling the story, Harry is in tears, as well as Eleanor.

"I missed you so much; you, mom, John, dad, and Melody." She hugs him again.

"I cannot believe you went through that," he looks defeated. "It's all my fault." He looks down shamefully.

"Nothing was your fault Harry," she shakes her head. "If anything, you made it better." She tries to comfort him.

"And hey, I'm here now. Thank Jordan for that." She looks at me again, speaking up. "And everything is fine now. Liam is going to jail and I have you guys now." She smiles.

Eleanor remains quiet, alone with me, watching this family moment.

I look over at Eleanor and nod.

"How about we leave you two alone? I can go her my discharge papers." I suggest.

Harry looks at me, shaking his head slowly.

"You can stay-" Gemma starts.

"No, no. You two need some time alone." I tell them, looking over at Eleanor.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Eleanor, by the way." She speaks for the first time since she has been in here.

"Gemma." She smiles weakly. "Nice to meet you, too."

"We'll get going. Thank you for helping me, and take care." I smile.

"Don't thank me. If anything, I should be thanking you."

"No need." I dismiss.

"I feel like I owe you-"

"No. What are friends for?" This causes her to smile, coming to hug my tightly.

"Thank you," she says in the crook of my neck.

"Bye guys," I say, walking out of the room.

I know this is bad, but I'm sorta upset that Harry didn't say anything to me, except 'thank you'.

..

Aw! So sweet

I'm glad Harry and Gemma reunited, but will it cause problems?!?!