Chapter Seventy Four

^^^Jordan'a POV^^^

Although, I'm still a little upset with Harry, he's really trying to get me to forgive him. It's hard not to, I love him too much to stay mad at him. "I have a surprise," Harry suddenly says, kissing my cheek.

"Where is it?"

"That is a mystery, my dear," he kisses my nose this time.

"When are we going to this 'mystery place' Mister Styles?" He leans in real close, almost connecting our lips.

"I suggest not to call me that if you want to get there in time," he groans, connecting our lips roughly.

I lightly moan, but regretfully pull away. "I need to shower," I breathe on his lips.

"Go before I change my mind," he kisses my neck.

I don't say nothing back, I just slowly pull back and peck his lips, walking to the bathroom.

I don't easy anytime in the shower, I just quickly wash my hair and my body and get out.

I walk back into the licking room, but don't speak. Harry is on the phone. "Yes, I'm going to do it. Stop pestering me," he groans lightly. "I got to go, Jordan is about to get out of the shower." He says, making my eyes furrow. "Okay, bye. Love you, too." He hangs up,

I quickly walk to the kitchen, hoping he doesn't notice me. "Hey," I mumble when he walks in.

"Hey, have a good shower?" He asks as if nothing just happened.

"It was great, thanks." I grumble, but smile at him anyway.

"So, we should leave in about an hour. Sound good?" He asks, taking a bite out of an apple.

"Sounds great," I say in my hands clenching. Why is he acting like nothing happened?

"Okay, I'm going to get ready." He says, quickly leaving the kitchen and going up into our room.

I sigh, rolling my eyes. I don't know what is with him. I decide to out on a simple outfit. A simple blue dress that flows off of my thighs and some sandals. I don't bother putting much makeup on, just eye liner and mascara.

Harry eventually comes back down the stairs, his eyes glued to his phone. I don't say anything, however, I do stare at him until he noticed me. "Oh, are you ready?" He asks, taking a small glance away from his phone.

"Yes, I've been ready." I sign, running a hand through my hair.

"Okay, let's go to the car then." He says, interlocking our hands together. Now he notices me.

I am still so curious who he was talking to on the phone today, and why did he say I love you? And why is he still on his phone? "Harry, can we talk-" his phone starts ringing loudly, interrupting me from my sentence.

"Hello?" Harry answers his phone. "Oh, hey! How are you?" He listens intently as the conversation continues. Turns out it was Niall calling about the date.

Harry still hasn't told me where he's taking me, I don't even know if I'm dressed appropriately. "Are we almost there?"

"Yeah, just a few more minutes." He grabs my hand, kissing it softly.

I wait until he eventually stops the car. We are parked in front of a lake. There is a picnic basket and a blanket on the ground, but that isn't the best part. There are fishing rods and bait. "Harry, this is amazing." I smile, hugging him tightly.

"No problem, let's eat before we fish.. I don't want to touch worms and then eat." Harry says, his nose scrunching up.

"Okay, I'm cool with that." I shrug, taking a glimpse in the picnic basket. There are chocolate strawberries, a bag of Doritos, and sandwiches, along with about five bottles of water.

After we finish eating, I begin to bait my hook. Harry is struggling. "I don't know how to do this, I've never been fishing before." He chuckles nervously as the worm squirms in his hand.

"Give it to me, I'll do it." I hold my hand out, waiting for him to give my his fishing pole. I put the worm on the hook and hand it back.

We fish for about two hours, Harry caught three fish. He was slightly nervous about touching it, but I found it cute. I only caught two. "Hey, take my picture." Harry says, holding up his three fish.

"Okay. One.. Two.. Three." I take the picture, his adorable dimples poking out.

"Let me get a picture of you," he says, holding up his phone.

"Okay," I agree, holding up my two fish.

"You look beautiful," Harry kisses my cheek, then trails his lips to mine.

..

^^^Harry's POV^^^

The sky gets darker and darker as each minute passes, meaning I'm almost out of time. I'm so nervous. What if she says no? What if she doesn't like this date? So far it's been amazing, but she doesn't look like she's having a blast. "I'm glad you bright me here," she says, her head turning towards me.

"I'm glad you're here with me," I say softly.

"I love you so much." She says, making my heart swell.

"I love you, too, Jordan." I peck her cheek once more before standing up. "Dance with me?" I offer, grabbing her hand, pulling her up.

She leans her head on my chest and we just away. We don't do much talking, but we don't need to. You can feel the passion between us. "Can you hand me a water bottle out if the basket, please?"

It's now or never.

..

^^^Jordan's POV^^^

"Oh, uh, yeah," I turn around looking through the picnic basket. "There isn't any-" when I turn around, Harry is on one knee, grinning at me. "Harry..." I gasp, my hand coming up to my mouth.

"Jordan, I've thought about this for so long, and I couldn't really find the right words to say, but here it goes," my eyes start to water. "I didn't want to fall in love with you, I didn't want all of this to happen to us. But I'm so glad that you're actually mine. I can't tell you how much I love you you mean the absolute world to me, and if you're not there with me, then I'm nothing. Will you marry me, Jordan?" He opens the box in his hand and tears strewn down my face.

"Yes," i gasp. Is this actually happening? He slides the ring on my finger before grabbing the back of my neck and kissing my lips passionately.

I wish this moment could last forever; our lips locked passionately, our arms holding each other. I never want to let him go. And I don't plan on it.

..

Guys, this is the last chapter before the epilogue. I'm gonna cry!

Please vote and comment? I love you guys.

I hope y'all liked this update, I'll update the epilogue as soon as I can.