Chapter Thirteen

^^^Jordan's POV^^^

I make my way out of the school without anyone noticing me.

As I am walking home, I notice a letter on the doorstep made out to me.

If you want some answers, come to Belle's diner tonight at seven. Don't be late.

P.s. You're not good at hiding.. The school has video cameras.

See you there!

Wow, that's odd. It didn't even have a name on it or anything.

I don't know if I should go or not. I mean, it could be a fake letter. I could just be the only one to show up, looking like a fool.

I'll just go.

..

It's six-thirty and I'm about to head down to the diner to meet up with this 'mystery person'.

I finish applying my eyeliner, heading out the door.

"Bye, mom. I'm going to get something to eat." I yell, hoping she's not asleep.

"Okay." She yells back.

I'm walking to Belle's, hoping it's not Louis or Harry that sent the note.

I'm sitting at a booth in the corner of the shop, waiting patiently for then to get here. I'm assuming they already know what I look like, considering they did send it...

"Jordan," a man comes up to the seat next to mine. Oh, hell no.

"I'm not talking to you," I spat, standing up from my chair.

"Listen to me," Harry's father said. "It will be worth it."

"No, I'm not talking to a man who abuses his own child." I shake my head, refusing to talk to him.

"Fine, don't listen to me. You might want to see this, though." He hands me an envelope, walking out of the diner as fast as he could.

I just remembered something, what about Melody and John? And his mum? This is all so confusing.

I open the envelope, shocked at what I see.

A mugshot.

Harry Styles has been arrested January Sixth, two thousand- thirteen. He was accused of first degree murder and attempted manslaughter of his father Desmond Styles.

..

Ooh, getting juicy.