Chapter Thirty Three

^^^Jordan's POV^^^

After our.. Festive movie marathon, we decided to go to bed.

"Jordan," Eleanor says, turning on the lamp from the bedside. "Do you think Perrie will be okay? I mean, I've visited her in the hospital, but she hasn't responded." Eleanor says lowly.

"I don't know, but whatever happens if for a reason," I say. "Gosh, she must hate me. I haven't seen her yet." I groan.

"Do you want to come with me to see her on Sunday?" Eleanor asks.

"Yeah, that would be great," I smile. "Goodnight,"

"Goodnight," she says, turning off the lamp and going to sleep.

..

"Get up!" I yell, throwing a pillow at Eleanor's face.

"Stop!" She tells, covering her face.

"It is seven in the morning, you will get up missy." I yank the covers off of her, causing her to shiver.

"I'm never spending the night with you ever again," she grumbles, sitting up.

"We don't have all day!" I yell. "I'm already ready."

"Congratulations, do you want me to give you an award?" She says sarcastically, putting on new clothes.

"That would be lovely, thank you." I shot back.

"Let's go," I say. "We can pick up breakfast on the way."

"Yes!" She cheers.

..

"That was good." Eleanor burps, rubbing her mouth.

"I know." I say as we pull in the school.

"I'm not ready for first period," I groan. "We haven't finished our projects." I remind her.

"Shit." She curses. "We still have until Wednesday." She tells me, putting the car in park.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Ready!" She says over enthusiastically.

..

"How many of you finished your projects?" The teacher asks, and Harry looks at me worriedly.

No one raises their hand, making Harry sigh in relief. Of he would've been her, he wouldn't have been worried.

"Get to work, then!"

Eleanor rolls her eyes dramatically. "She's a bitch!"

"Let's just get to work." I laugh.

"Gemma had this good idea-"

"Oh my gosh!" I groan. Eleanor jabs me in the side.

"What?" Harry asks confused.

"Nothing.. I just, remembered something." I lie.

"Oh, okay." He says, returning to his earlier statement.

I roll my eyes to Eleanor and she smiles lightly. "Calm down." She mouths.

"The bel is about to find." I inform them, gathering my stuff in my bag.

"Okay, we'll finish this on Monday." Harry says, putting his stuff away.

"Sounds good,"

..

Most of the day goes by in a blur, and I'm waiting on Harry to come out of geometry.

"Hey," he says, kissing me lightly on the cheek.

"Hey, do you want to come to the movies with me tomorrow?" I ask nervously.

He grins. "I'd love to,"

Good.

"Okay, um-" I laugh nervously.

"Calm down," Harry chuckles, noticing my distress.

"I'll come by around two. Is that okay?" He asks, walking me to his car.

"Jordan!" Eleanor calls our, running towards us.

"What?"

"I forgot to give this to you," she says, trying to catch her breath.

It's a certificate?

This award is for being a bitch. And also a good friend.

Also, you got ready before me.. Good job!

Signed, Eleanor Calder. To, Jordan Hilton.

"Wow, you were serious?" I laugh loudly.

"You're welcome," she laughs. "Well, I'll see you two later. Bye!" She calls out, walking to her car.

"It feels like forever since I've done this." Harry says mainly to himself.

"Done what-" I'm cut off by his lips connecting with mine softly.

"Wow," I mutter when he pulls away.

"I'll take you home," he smiles, opening the car door for me.

"Thank you," I say kindly.

"My pleasure." He smiles back at me.

..

When we arrive at my house, there is an unfamiliar car there. "Who's that?" Harry questions.

"I don't know.." I trail off.

"I'm coming in with you," Harry states, getting out of the car and rushing to my door.

"You don't have to-"

"Nonsense, it could be a stranger, and I'm not letting you go inside by yourself." He says, grabbing my hand tightly.

"Okay." I smile.

We walk inside, Harry going first. "Do you see anyone?" I whisper quietly.

Harry shakes his head, walking up the stair. "Stay here," he demands softly.

I nod, not moving until Harry calls out for me. I notice a note from the kitchen window, just laying there.

You thought you could get rid of me, huh? You're wrong.

Oh my gosh.

"Harry!" I scream, and within seconds he rubs down the stairs frantically.

"We got to leave! Now!" I say, pulling Harry to his car.

"What's going on?" He demands. I hand him the note once we are in the car safety. "Fuck." He groans.

"What do we do?"

"You're staying with me until I sort this out." He says. "Don't try and argue." He warns when I open my mouth.

"I wasn't.." I lie.

"Good." He smiles. "We're staying at my mums," he says, and my smile grows.

"I get to see Melody and John?" I asks and Harry chuckles.

"Yeah, you won't be as excited at three in the morning," Harry tells me.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"If you wake up with sharpie on your face, don't blame me." Harry laughs, pulling into his mothers driveway. I

..

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I felt sick.