Chapter Twelve

^^^Jordan's POV^^^

"Where were you yesterday?" Eleanor asks.

"I was sick." I lie.

"Was Harry with you?"

"Yeah." I smile, taking notes from the board.

"Did you two-"

"No!" I tried to whisper but it came out as a hushed yell.

"Just making sure," she holds her hands up in defense.

"We're not even boyfriend and girlfriend." I say nervously.

"You will be." She winks, taking the final note off the board.

The bell rings, signaling it's lunch times.

We go up and get our trays, sitting down at our normal seats. Harry and Louis still haven't made it to the table yet, and Perrie is eating her lunch with Zayn and his friends today.

"What's up with Harry? He looks like he is limping." She whispers to me, pointing at Harry from across the room.

Shit.

"And I think he has a bruise on his cheek."

Eleanor, shut the hell up.

"He must've tripped today." I lie.

"I'll ask him." She says, yelling for Harry to come over here.

"Hey," he smiles at us, sitting his tray down in front of him.

"Hi." I say before Eleanor can.

He looks and me and smiles, kissing my cheek.

"You two are really adorable and all, but Harry-" I cut her off.

"Oh, Louis is coming." I try and make it look like I wasn't meaning to do that.

"Hey, babe," he smiles at Eleanor.

"She wants to know why you're limping." I whisper to Harry.

"Is that why you're cutting her off every time she tries to speak?" He asks, grabbing my hand under the table.

"Yeah."

"I'll just say that I fell down the stairs." He shrugs.

"So, what happened to you?" Louis asks, eyeing Harry suspiciously.

"I fell down the stairs in the hallway, some kid pushed me." He lies, and I almost believe it.

Louis eyes Harry suspiciously, as if he knows something is wrong. Does Louis know?

"Oh." He says quietly.

You could feel the tension from a mile away.

I'll have to ask Harry about that later.

..

As I'm walking home, I notice Harry's car still parked in the school parking lot.

That's weird, he's not even outside yet. He's always the first to walk out.

I walk in the school, searching for Harry. There's no one in the halls except teachers clearing their desks.

I walk all around the school, still no sign of Harry.

"I can't just forget what happened, Harry." I freeze when I hear Louis snap at Harry.

"I don't expect you to, but it was hard on me too, Louis." Harry says, trying to keep his voice down.

"What if it happens again? Harry, you're putting her in danger." Louis says. Putting who in danger?

"She won't end up like her." He growls.

"You used to be my best mate, now, with everything that has happened, I don't know what you are anymore." I can tell Louis is trying to keep from yelling.

"It wasn't my fault." Harry defends himself.

"She is going to get hurt, Harry, you have a choice to make." And with that, Louis storms out of the bathroom.

I quickly hide in the janitors closet, hoping no one sees me.

What is going on?

..

Drama ahead!!