Chapter Seventy

^^^Jordan's POV^^^

We are sitting in the doctors office, I'm more nervous than ever. Harry is trying up ease my nerves, but it isn't helping. I'm seventeen for goodness sakes! I'm not ready to have a baby. I still need to go to college and get a job, I need to- "you're stressing. Stop." Harry whispers, kissing my hand softly.

We have been waiting for an hour, they better hurry the fuck up, I'm getting tried. I groan, leaning back into Harry's side. "It's hard not to." I sigh. Does he not see my problem here?

"I know, but you have to be positive." He advises, rubbing my hand soothingly.

"Wilton?" A tall women calls out, looking through the crowded waiting room.

Harry and I walk up to here. She smiles, leading us to a small room. "Hi," I say awkwardly, sitting on the patients table.

"What seems to be the problem today?" She asks softly, shaking Harry's and my hand.

"Well, I haven't had my period in a couple weeks. I'm afraid I might've pregnant." I tell her, and she writes something down on her clipboard.

"Have you take a pregnancy test yet?" She asks, her voice more serious.

"No, ma'am. I wanted it to be accurate."

"Some tests are accurate. It's a fifty-fifty percent chance." She says, writing something else on her clipboard.

"So, do you want me to take one?"

"No. I just need you to go pee in this." She hands me a cup.

"Where is the bathroom?"

"Right next door." She says, opening the door, leading me to the bathroom.

"Okay, thank you." I smile, slowly shutting the door as I walk in.

It doesn't take me too long to urinate. I wash my hands and pick up the bottom part of the cup. I walk back in the room, handing her the cup. "I'll give this to the lab, you two can just wait here for me to come back." She states, walking out of the room once again.

"How was your pee?" Harry asks awkwardly.

"It was fantastic. Thank you for asking." I giggle, moving closer to him.

"No problem," He laughs, pulling me into his lap. "I love you."

"I love you more." I lean closer to him, kissing his sweet lips softly.

A few minutes later, the doctor knocks loudly on the door, walking in with a file in her hands. "Did you get the results back?"

"I did. Do you want to hear the bad news or good news first?" I gulp. Bad news?

"The bad news," I bite my lip.

"Your stress leech was way too high. If you were pregnant, it wouldn't be safe for the baby." She said. Wait..

"So I'm not pregnant?"

"No. The reason your period is late is because of too much stress. Please, please, relax. It isn't healthy for you to be this stressed." She advises.

"Thank you," I feel relieved, but I was kinda hoping I would be pregnant. I don't know, I guess just hearing that I'm not changed my perspective on the whole thing..

"I have prescribed you an antibiotic that will help you with your stress. Take it two times a day: one before you go to bed and one when you wake up." She hands me a small piece of paper.

"Thank you again," I day sincerely.

"No problem, honestly. I hope you got the results you wanted." She smiles, walking us out to the waiting room.

"I guess," I shrug, walking with Harry to the car.

"What did you mean when you said 'you guess?' Did you want to be pregnant?" Harry asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I just- I don't know. I thought I wasn't ready, but when I got the news it kind of hurt." I shrug.

"So you did want to be pregnant?" He clarifies.

"No, I don't know. I want a family with you, but I also want to live."

"We will have a family one day, I promise we're not ready to be parents this early, but I promise you we will have kids one day."

"Okay." Is the only thing I can think of to say.

..

A few hours later, I remember we still had Chinese food I'm so hungry, so I immediately go to the kitchen. "What are you getting?" Harry asks, opening the fridge to get a beer out.

"The Chinese food I got for us a coup nights ago we never ate it,"

"Oh, heat mine up, too, please." He says softly, taking a sip from his cold beer.

"Okay, I'll bring it out. Just go sit at the table." I say, setting the microwave to two minutes.

"Do you need a plate?"

"Yes, please. Put it on the table for me, please? Thanks." I smile, putting Harry's food in the microwave now.

"Go ahead and take your pills. It's already nine." Harry says, handing me a cup of water.

"Oh, thank you." I quickly take my gigantic horse pill, bringing mine and Harry's food to the table.

"Thank you for getting this food." He smiles, eating his noodles.

"You're welcome. I was trying to surprise you with it," I recall, taking a bite out of my noodles.

"How much was all of this?" He asks, I know what he's trying to do.

"I'm not telling you."

"Tell me, I'll feel bad if you bought us this."

"Then feel bad. I paid for it, because I wanted to." I fire back, not giving in.

"Fine. I'll just go to the restaurant and ask how much this is." Harry shrugs, taking another bite out of his noodles.

"You don't know which one I got it from." I smirk, thinking I'm clever. I'm not.

He had a bored expression on his face. He turns over the bag that is in front of him and it has the name of the place on it.. "Two things: it says it right here, and two, there isn't another Chinese restaurant around." I didn't think of that.

"Well, I still paid for it. Get over it."

..

I don't know where to end these chapters. Did y'all like it?

I hope y'all did.

Anyway, please vote and comment?????

I'll see y'all next time.