Chapter Thirty Five

^^^Harry's POV^^^

When Jordan finally falls asleep, I quietly make my way out of the bedroom, walking outside.

I take out my phone and dial Niall's number.

"Niall, answer the fucking phone." I grumble. I've been trying to call him for ten minutes now. He should know that this is important.

I sit my phone down, sighing dramatically. Is he gonna fucking-

I'm cut off by the sound of my phone echoing through the room. "Finally!" I groan.

"Sorry, man, I was talking to my fiancé." He laughs. Does he think I'm joking.

"The last time I talked to you, which was last week, you said Kaitlyn was on a vacation with her family.." I reminded him sarcastically. His Fiancé's name is Kaitlyn.

"She came back, duh." He says rudely.

"You're so fucking-" he cuts me off, as usual.

"Whatever. What the hell do you want?" He retorts.

"Has Louis came by, by any chance?" I question sternly. If that fucker-

"No, was he supposed to?" Niall ask confused.

"No." I grumble. "Have you found anything out?" I ask, regarding our situation.

Niall sighs. "Well.. I don't know if you're going to like this.." Niall trails off, debating whether to tell me or not.

"Tell me." I demand. My patience is running low.

"Well, you see, Jordan's mother has been dating this guy-" he says slowly.

"Get to the point." I roll my eyes.

"I am!" He says loudly. "Anyway, the guy she is dating happens to be-" Niall starts coughing loudly, making me clench my fists.

"Who is it?" I yell.

"Your father.." He stops coughing, and I hang up immediately.

Hell no.

..

^^^Jordan's POV^^^

When I wake up, Harry is no longer beside me. Weird. I get up from the bed, searching around for him. I can't find him.

A few minutes later, the door opens up to a very out of breath Harry. "What?-" I'm cut off.

"I went for a run.." He trails off. I'm not sure whether to believe him of not.

"You went for a run in your pajamas?"

"Yes.."

I sigh. "I'm going back to bed," I mumble.

"Why are you even awake? It's like, five in the morning." He remarks.

"I know. I could ask you the same think." I retort.

"I just needed fresh air." He shrugs. "Let's go to bed." He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bedroom.

..

This time, Harry is beside me when I wake up, snoring lightly.

His phone goes off, which I answer.

"Hello?" I question. Who is Niall?

"Hey, um, I need you to come over quickly. I got new information-" i cut him off.

"Information?"

I hear him curse. "Shit." I can barely hear him. "Is this Jordan?" He asks nicely.

I nod, why does he know my name? "Yes.."

"Oh, nice to meet you!" He says cheerfully. "Can you tell Harry to call me back when he can, please?" Niall asks.

"Oh, yeah." I say slowly.

"Thanks, love! Bye, now." He hangs up. Well that was weird..

I try to wake Harry up, which doesn't go as planned. "Harry!" I whisper.

"Wake up!" I say a little louder.

He doesn't say anything, however, he pulls me down on the bed with him, snuggling up next to me. "Sleep with me," he says, hugging me close to his body.

"Some guy named Niall said to call him-" Harry shoots up from the bed.

"What?"

"Some guy named Niall called and told me to tell you to call him.." I trail off. Why is he acting like this?

"Okay," he sighs. "Great."

..

"Come on, we're going somewhere."

"What? Where?" I question. I'm still in my pajamas!

"I'm meeting up with Niall, and you can just hang out with his fiancé while we talk." Harry shrugs.

"Why?"

"Because he wants to meet you, and I'm not letting you stay here by yourself."

"Why not?" I groan.

"Because of what happened at your house. I'm not letting you stay alone."

"Why?"

"It's too dangerous."

With a sigh, I give in. "Fine." I groan.

"Let's go." Harry says, dragging me to his car.

..

Shoutout to my friend Kaitlyn who is reading this!