Chapter Forty Eight

^^^Jordan's POV^^^

When we got to the mall, we immediately went to the food court.

We decided to get McDonalds, because their smoothies give me life.

Eleanor looked over at the other side, frowning slightly. "I wish they had a playground."

We all laughed at Eleanor's face, and took our food to our table.

Kaitlyn and I say on one side and Eleanor say on the other.

We were laughing, just having a good time until Kaitlyn poked me on the shoulder harsh. "What?" I whisper.

"Look," she points to two people who are laughing. The guy out his arm around the girl and they start kissing-

"Where is this going?"

"Look at who the people are," she groans, pointing again.

I look closer, and I vaguely remember that hair.. Oh my gosh..

When I actually recognize the people, my jaw drops. "Why are they here? We need to leave before Eleanor sees-"

"Before I see what?" Eleanor suddenly comes up behind us. "There was a long line in the restroom," she rolls her eyes.

"We should go to Victoria's Secret," I suggest, already standing up.

"Sounds fun," Kaitlyn agrees, and Eleanor nods also.

"I could definitely use some new bras." Eleanor said, eating her last chicken nugget.

"Let's go," I see in the corner of my eye, Louis is pointing at us. "Hey, I heard there is a sale going on, it ends in ten minutes. Hurry!" I lie.

"Oh, we can make it. Come on!" Kaitlyn eyes me, and notices Louis gesture.

Her eyes widen and she grabs our hands, "let's go!" She rushes.

Louis is getting closer to is, but Eleanor never notices. She is too focused on their 'sale' going on.

I look at Kaitlyn- who has a worried expression on her face. "They're catching up." She whispers.

"Eleanor!" Louis finally yells, making Eleanor stop our movement.

"Shit." I curse silently, closing my eyes tightly. Kaitlyn does the same.

Eleanor turns around, a sour look on her face. "What do you want?" She sighs heavily. i

"I want to talk to you- I need to explain stuff to you.." He looks down at his hands that are intertwined with Gemma's. "And our relationship."

Eleanor scoffs, "oh, right," she moves closer to Louis. "You want to talk about how you broke up with me for her, am I right?"

Louis doesn't say anything, he let's Eleanor continue to rant. "You chose her over me- no, I'm not a second choice."

She finally looses her breath, and Louis begins to speak. "Calm down-"

"Don't tell me to calm down! You caused this," she remind him.

"I know, and that is why I want to explain-" he is really trying.

"I'm not going to let you explain." She says. "I want Gemma to explain," she crosses her arms.

"Well.." Louis tries to come up with an excuse, but fails when Gemma agrees.

"I'll do it," she shrugs. "Meet me here tomorrow at noon?"

"If you think I'm going to get up at noon on a weekend, you're wrong," Eleanor sasses. "Four sounds fine." She says, and Gemma accepts.

"Okay, I will meet you at four," she nods, but Eleanor holds up her finger.

"And I'm bringing the girls with me-" I interject this time.

"What? No the hell you are not," Kaitlyn agrees, a much sweeter way.

"You two need to talk your selfs- it would be awkward if we were there.." Kaitlyn tries to explain.

"Fine, I guess I will go by myself. But if I need you two, you will both come here immediately."

"Of course," I nod.

"Okay, I'll see you guys tomorrow..." Gemma waves, walking back with Louis.

"Well, that was fun," I roll my eyes. "Are you okay?" I ask Eleanor lowly.

"Yeah- I'm just.. It just hurts, you know?" She bites her lips, speaking softly.

I nod knowingly, "I'm sorry," I mumble. I hate seeing my friend like this.

"Not your fault.." She shrugs, her head faced down. "Let's just continue shopping, yeah?"

"Yeah, and hey, he isn't worth it." Kaitlyn cuts in, looking at Eleanor.

"Will you buy me a smoothie? I'm too tired to go get one." Eleanor pouts, dragging her feet along the floor.

"What kind?" I sigh. "And, I know you're just asking me because you want to dump it on Louis." I say, nodding my head towards Louis and Gemma.

"What? No," she lies. "And strawberry banana, Louis hates that kind."

I laugh, walking up to the smoothie shop. I order her smoothie and bring it to her. "Here you go,"

"Thank you," she smiles softly.

She sneaks up behind Louis and slowly pours the drink in his shirt.

Eleanor quickly hides behind the trash can, hoping to go unnoticed. Kaitlyn and I turn around quickly, acting as if we didn't see anything.

Louis starts to tense up, shivering as the cold liquid pours down his back. "Who did this?" He calls out.

It takes Kaitlyn and I a lot of effort not to start laughing. I can vaguely see Eleanor tip toeing her way back over here.

"Let's walk away slowly- make sure he doesn't see us," she whispers, tugging is along the tiles slowly.

..

Sooo, I haven't updated in a while.

I've been busy, sorry.

I hope y'all like it.

Vote and comment please!