Chapter Forty Seven

^^^Harry's POV^^^

"And Harry, I love you."

My breath is rigid. I knew she loved me, but hearing her say it out loud again..

I never thought I would get the chance to even speak to her, let alone this.

I know I love her. Hell, I loved her for a long time. It just took me a long time to realize.

"I'm sorry." She suddenly blurts. "I know you don't feel the same-" I cut her off.

She took my silence the wrong way. "No- I do love you."

"You're just saying that." She looks down, tears covering her cheeks.

"Baby- I'm not." I say quietly. "Come here." I pat a spot on my lap.

"What? No. I don't want to hurt you." She shakes her head.

"Sit down." I demand softly, pulling her down on my lap. "Now, shut up."

I don't wait for her to protest, I bring my lips to hers passionately.

"I love you." I whisper. "And I'll say again and again until you get tired of me saying it." I peck her lips once more. "However, I am still going to say it."

"You're cute." She chuckles softly. "But, I'm still mad." She says.

"I don't doubt it. You have every reason to be mad." I tell her, kissing her cheek.

"I expect more of an explanation when you get better again." She crosses her arms.

"Deal."

"Deal." She mocks my voice.

"Hey! Don't be jealous that my voice is too sexy for you." I pout.

"Oh, I'm sure." She laughs loudly, banging her fists on her thighs.

"You're beautiful." I compliment softly, running my finger across her cheeks.

I bring my finger to her lips, and she parts her mouth slightly. I trace over her lips, her eyes moving with every movement.

I slowly take my finger off of her lip, kissing her mouth hard.

"You're so perfect," I pant. "Too perfect."

"No, I'm not. Thank you, anyways." She shrugs, looking down. "I'm far from it."

"Hey," I cup her cheeks, "you are so amazing, Jordan. Anyone would be lucky to call you theirs, but I'm the only one who gets to." I smile, softly.

She smiles softly, looking at me straight in the eyes. "I think that statement should be turned around."

"I'm no where near amazing," I scoff. "All of the shit I've done, I'm lucky to even be seeing you now."

"Harry-"

"I don't see why you even try for me. I'm just a fucked up guy, who does stupid shit when he can:"

"You're none of that," she says slowly. "Harry, everyone makes mistakes; I do, you do, hell, the queen makes mistakes. But I still love you after all of that."

"Why are you so good to me? I don't deserve it." I look down shamefully.

"What you did to those girls, that was horrible," she looks at me and I nod for her to continue. "But I believed that you have changed."

..

^^^Jordan's POV^^^

I walk out of his room, a smile glued on my face.

"When is he getting out?" Eleanor rushes, looking around to see if he is behind me.

"They are keeping him in tonight, but he can leave tomorrow morning." I explain.

"Is he alright?" Kaitlyn asks, Niall's hand in hers.

"He's fine," My throat suddenly becomes dry. "I'm going to get some water." I excuse myself, coughing slightly.

"Are you okay?" Eleanor appears behind me. Kaitlyn comes soon after.

"I'm fine." I nod, taking a long sip out of the water bottle I just bought.

"What happened in there?" Kaitlyn asks slowly, and the smile slowly returns to my face.

"I told him I loved him.." I say quietly, hoping they didn't hear.

"Really?" Kaitlyn squeaks. "That is so cute! What did he say?"

"He said he loved me, too," I shrug. "It's no big deal." I lie. It's a huge deal

"Did he give you an explanation?" Eleanor asks, looking down.

"He promised he would when he gets better," I tell her, wondering why she looks so sad.

"Oh." She sighs.

"Why are you upset?" I ask slowly, wrapping my arms around her slim body.

"I just..." Her voice shakes. "I thought Louis and I were going to get married one day. I thought he as the one." She cries.

"Eleanor.." I trail off, and Kaitlyn comes and joins the hug.

"He's a jerk," I spit. He really is. "And he isn't the one." I look at her and she smiles softly.

"I love you guys," she hugs us harder.

"We love you, Eleanor," Kaitlyn says genuinely.

"How about ice cream?" I ask excitedly. "After all, it can be good for us. No boys."

"What?" Kaitlyn asks loudly. "What about Niall?"

"What does the phrase 'no boys' mean? Unless he doesn't have a dick-" she cuts me off.

"Okay, I get it!" She shrieks, holding her hands up in front of my mouth.

Eleanor starts laughing loudly, "you guys are so crazy." She compliments.

"Thank you," I wink.

"How about we go?" Eleanor says, linking our arms together.

"Let us," I say in a posh accent.

Little did we know that this trip was not going to end well...

..

Cliffhanger!

How are y'all today?