11. "you're important to me so i'm not giving up on you"

I entered school on Friday, still without an answer to Alex's question. I've been telling him all week that I'll "tell him tomorrow" or that "I'll call him" or "text him later". But I still haven't decided if I want to go on a date with him or not. I have to make a choice soon.

And what sucks is that no matter what my answer is, at least two people will be mad at me. If I say no then Kaitlyn and Alex will be mad at me, and if I say yes then Jacob and my mom will be mad at me.

Yeah, I told my mom about this, asking for her advice. And you know what she does? She yells at me about how I'm so cruel to even think of saying yes and hurting Jacob's feelings. Seriously, it's not like I'm trying to purposely hurt him!

And he's being rude and stubborn anyways. Like, he didn't even pick me up this morning. I drove myself to school.

So, I honestly just don't know what to do. I was about to think over my options again when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a smiling Alex. "Have you made your decision yet?" He asked and I looked into his eyes.

They were so blue and beautiful. And they were filled with happiness, I couldn't take that happiness away from them. So without even thinking, I blurted out my answer.

"Yes, I'll go on a date with you."

My eyes widened at the reality of what I just said. He smiled even wider. "Great! I'll pick you up at eight tonight."

He turned around and walked away. Even though he was gone already, I still whispered. "Ok."

I can't believe I just did that. I acted on impulse. I didn't even think of what I was doing. The words just slipped out of my mouth. It's like I couldn't even control it.

I turned around and walked to homeroom, still not completely processing what I did.

.....

I entered the lunchroom and walked over to my table. I sat down and saw Kaitlyn look up at me. She stared at me for a couple seconds before a big smile broke out across her face. "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" She shrieked loudly as she stood up, ran over to me and hugged me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, worriedly. If Kaitlyn is proud of me then something's wrong. She's never proud of me or the decisions I make.

"Umm, because of you saying yes to going on a date with Alex!" She said in a 'duh' tone.

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open. "How did you hear about that?" I asked, my voice laced with worry and confusion.

She scoffed. "It's only been the biggest talk of the school." She pointed out to me and I looked around the cafeteria to see everyone staring at me either in awe, jealousy, or disgust.

I turned back around to Kaitlyn. "How long have people been talking about it?"

She looked in deep thought. "I heard about it during second period, so about first or homeroom is when people started talking about it."

"Oh my god..." I muttered to myself. I must've been too lost in thought to notice everyone talking about and staring at me today. "Wait, if everyone has heard about it then that means-" Before I could finish my sentence, the chair next to me scraped against the tile floor and his body plopped down in it.

I looked over to see Jacob staring at the table. He didn't even bother to look up at me, even when I said his name. "Jacob?" I said.

He spoke, but still didn't look at me. "I heard you said yes to Mr. Perfect."

"He's not-" Again, Jacob cut me off.

"He obviously is if he can get you." He looked up at me now and my heart shattered. His face looked so hurt, I could tell that he had been crying. His cheeks and nose were red. His lips were turned down and not in their usual smirking position.

I took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and opened them to see him looking at the table again. "Look, Jacob-" I said quietly but still wasn't able to finish my sentence.

He stood up and started to walk towards the cafeteria doors. "Have fun on your date." He said over his shoulder as he walked away.

I got up to and made it to the door just as he closed it. I opened it up and saw him walking down the hallway, only a couple feet away. "Hey!" I called out to him but he kept walking. I ran towards him and grabbed his arm when I got to him. "Jacob!" I yelled causing him to turn around quickly and push me away.

"GO AWAY!" He roared at me, shocking me since it was the first time he's yelled at me. "Just leave me alone." He said quietly and turned around but stopped walking when I spoke.

"No." He didn't turn around so I just continued talking. "You're important to me so I'm not giving up on you. And I didn't mean to say yes to Alex, it just slipped out. He looked so happy and I didn't want to hurt him. I'm sorry. But please still be my friend."

He turned around quickly and advanced on me. I thought he was going to punch me or something, but he didn't. He pushed me up against the wall beside me and connected his lips to mine.

My breath caught in my throat as his lips touched mine. His tongue dove into my mouth and met mine. As soon as they were together, I was off.

I ran my fingers through his hair and moved my mouth against his. He grabbed my hips and pulled my groin against his, causing us both to moan. I was about to go even deeper into the kiss when he separated from me and looked into my eyes.

"I don't want to just be friends."

.....

*whistles* I think that was pretty hot!

*fans self* I hope you guys liked it! I know I did!

*sighs* But I also feel bad for Timothy. He's caught in between Jacob and Alex.

*rolls eyes* But I'm also jealous!

*shrugs* Anyway...

And I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short! I just thought that that would be a good spot to keep you guys hanging.

I still hope you liked it though!

THANKS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

read~enjoy~vote~comment~thanks

-MGN

Also, my guinea pig that I've had for four years died today so I've been crying all day. My eyes hurt. This chapter is in memory of him.

R.I.P. Cookiez