32. "make love to me"

It felt like magic.

His lips against mine as he held me in his arms. My legs were wrapped around his waist as he held my butt in his hands.

We reached our hotel room and he took out the card and swiped it in the door. He turned the handle and pushed the door open, all without dropping me and keeping our lips attached.

He walked over to the bed and laid me down slowly as he crawled over me. His lips connected with mine again in a powerful fight for dominance. Of course he won, and his tongue explored my mouth.

He struggled to get me out of my blazer but eventually got it off. He started unbuttoning my shirt up but I quickly pushed his hands away and separated our lips.

"Stop." I said, out of breath.

His eyes filled with concern. "What's wrong?"

"I-I'm n-nervous..." I trailed off while a blush rose to my cheeks.

He stared at me for a second before smiling. "Hey," he said while putting his hand under my chin and lifting my head up. "You're beautiful. And I won't hurt you. I promise."

"I know but I'm a virgin and you're experienced and I won't be able to...please you like the other people you've been with." I said and blushed as I spoke.

He looked in my eyes and planted a kiss on my forehead. Then my cheek. Then my other cheek. Then my nose. "I love you and I want you to be pleased tonight. Not me." He said before pecking my lips.

I stared in his eyes for a couple seconds before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him towards me. His lips connected with mine again and we both started moving.

My hands ran across his back, my nails digging into his shirt covered back, as he moaned in my mouth. He separated his mouth from mine and sat up, lifting his shirt over his head and throwing it off onto the floor somewhere.

He connected his lips to mine and started unbuttoning my shirt again. He managed to get my shirt completely unbuttoned and through it off across the room, to where my blazer was also laying.

His finger trailed down to the button of my pants. He popped it open and pulled down the zipper. He sat up off of me and got on his knees by my feet, pulling my jeans off in the process. He got them off my feet and threw them off the bed.

I was now lying in front of him, in only my boxers with my erection lying inside them.

He licked his lips. "You're so beautiful." He said as he ran his warm hands across my torso and over my nipples, slightly pinching them between his fingers. I moaned as he ran his hands back down my chest.

I sat up and moved forward so I was on his lap, his chest pressed against mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and connected our lips again. Our mouths moved together as his hands rubbed up and down my back, lightly running over my covered ass once in a while.

My hands found their way down his toned and hard chest, and to the front of his pants. I opened the top of his pants and pulled down the zipper. He separated his lips from mine and stood up. He pulled his pants down, leaving him only in his Calvin Klein boxers, with an outline of his hard, erect member.

He grabbed my arms and pulled me up to where I was standing on the bed. He grabbed the top of my boxers and pulled them down quickly, my member pointing out at his face. He licked his lips and then moved his mouth forward, wrapping his lips around the tip. I moaned as he started sucking just the head while his tongue ran across the slit of my member.

He sucked the head for a couple seconds longer before he allowed his head to move forward, causing my erection to go further down his throat. He opened his lips wider around me while I moaned, louder than I thought I could. My tip grazed the back of his throat and he gagged, causing me to gasp.