30. "and go to prom with me?"

I opened my locker and started putting books from my backpack into my locker. I closed it when I was done and started down the hallway.

It's been a month since I've come back to school. And things are honestly going great. My head is starting to feel a lot better and my arm has completely healed. Alex and I have become pretty good friends, Tony and Jacob have become really close friends, and Jacob and I have been growing stronger everyday.

Even Tony and Alex have become close friends. It's cute, they're always together. It took a little while for me to convince Tony to talk to Alex but once he finally forgave him for what he did to me, they became best friends instantly.

Jacob hasn't really forgiven Alex yet, but he doesn't say or try anything to harm Alex whenever he's around.

Chloe and Hunter told everyone that they were dating about two weeks ago, well Hunter told us. I'm not really sure what's going on with Jesse and Carter, they haven't really said much about they're relationship but they seem to spend a lot of time together. And Louie is still being friend-zoned by Kaitlyn.

But that might be changing today considering Louie is going to be asking Kaitlyn to prom. He told me about it because he needs my help when he asks her. I'm supposed to be meeting him in room 120.

I walked down the stairs and to the first floor. I walked down the long hallway before finally getting to room 120. I pulled the door open and walked in to be surrounded by darkness. "What the..." I trailed off as I heard the door close behind me.

I heard the click of a button and then all of a sudden a fake candle was lit on the ground in front of me. A note card was lying in front of it. I bent down and picked up the note.

With the very dim light I had I read what the card said.

"Your eyes..." I read aloud.

Click.

Another fake candle came on a little bit ahead of the first one. Another note card was lying in front of it.

I went and picked it up.

"Your nose..."

Click.

Another fake candle with a note card in front, a little bit ahead.

"Your lips..."

Click.

Another one.

"Your hair..."

Click.

Another.

"Your brain..."

Click.

Another fake candle with another card.

"Your heart..."

Click.

"Your everything..."

Click.

I approached the next candle and picked up the card, reading what it had to say.

"That's all the the things I love about you..."

Click.

I looked up to see one last plastic candle, but this one wasn't on the ground. It was resting in the palm of Jacob's hand, a note card lying on his fingers.

He smiled at me as I approached him, me smiling back. I was trying to hold the tears back because of how sweet this was but it was hard when I looked up at his face and could see the love for me in his eyes.