14 - I'd Kill For You

--No-one's Pov--

The next morning Emilia woke up alone. She was confused for a second but thought that maybe Billie went downstairs to hang out with her family and left her to sleep.

She sat up and stretched before standing and walking out of the room. She was still half asleep but when she opened the bathroom door without thinking and heard a yell her eyes opened wide when she saw a very naked, very wet, Billie standing in the bathroom.

"Oh my..." She says, not helping her eyes traveling down to the other girl's dick as she pulled the towel off the rack and wrapped it around her lower half.

"Can you um?" Billie said, signaling to the door.

Fuck, Emilia thought as she pulled the door closed and walked back to Billie's room with a red face. She laid back down, covering herself entirely with the thick gray comforter, thinking of a way to apologize to Billie.

I didn't know she was in there, how was I supposed to know? I should have knocked! She yelled at herself as she tried to sink into the mattress.

She felt her cheeks grow hot with embarrassment but that wasn't exactly all she was feeling. Even she had to admit that Billie was well endowed, like, well endowed. Trimmed, not exactly fully shaved. Not to mention her boobs...She squeezed her eyes shut when she heard the floorboards creak and the door close.

Billie entered the room dressed in some basketball shorts and a tank top, her hair still wet a bit. When she saw Emilia covered up in her bed she laughed, "you okay?"

"Yeah." Emilia said, her reply muffled against the comforter.

"It's fine. I'm not mad." She said.

"I really am sorry." Emilia slowly pulled the blankets off her face to look at Billie.

"I said it was okay. To be fair, I did the same to you last night so we're even. You alright?" Billie sat on her bed and turned to the other girl.

Emilia smiled, "Yeah. Can I just say, regarding your business, I'm impressed." She watched as her face grew red.

"Oh hush."

"I mean it."

"Well, nobody's complained, so." She said, looking at Emilia with a smirk before leaning forward to kiss her.

The sound of a phone vibrating against the nightstand made them pull apart. Billie turned to see Emilia's phone lighting up, reaching to grab it and hand it to her. She watched as the other girl opened her phone and swiped away at the many notifications only to click on one.

She looked at Emilia's home screen which brought up a question, "who's that?"

"Oh, hang on." Emilia said as she moved a few apps out of the way to reveal the full picture of her and Tara on their graduation day. "It's me and Tara. We were really photogenic that day."

Billie felt her heart grow cold...she recognized the girl in the photo as the girl in the woods, practically confirming her suspicions. She watched as Emilia clicked on a link that was blowing up her notifications.

The second her eyes went wide she knew it had to be something serious.

"What is it?" She asked.

"There's this video..."

Billie slowly shook her head, confused by what she said, "what video?"

Emilia turned her phone to show Billie the video that's been trending on the news and social media.