19 - Walk With the Noise

--No-one's Pov--

Billie woke up the next morning with Emilia not at her side. She looked around as she sat up, wondering where the other girl could have gone.

The door opened and Emilia walked in, holding a box of sorts.

"Yay, you're awake." She said as she sat next to Billie.

"Sorta. Half asleep still." Billie laughed.

"So I know you said you didn't know what you wanted for your birthday, you probably didn't want anything, but I did get you something. So, uh, happy birthday."

Billie took the box as it was handed to her and opened it to reveal a wolf pendant necklace. She smiled as she pulled it out to look at it.

"This is nice."

"I saw it and thought you'd like it. Luckily enough it arrived today."

As Billie put it around her neck she looked at the silver pendant. Luckily enough they were able to touch silver without being burned or hurt by it. But being shot with a silver bullet was just a different story.

"What made you think of me?" Billie asked.

"I think it was the blue in its eyes. Maybe the fact you're as loyal as wolves are to each other. I don't know, it just reminded me of you."

"I love it. Thank you." Billie says as she leans over to kiss her girlfriend.

She thought it was kinda ironic but it was cute. She eyed the hickey on Emilia's neck, smirking to herself when she remembered last night. And Emilia seemed to notice it.

"I'm happy you were my first." She mumbled, looping her index finger with Billie's.

Billie smiles, bringing up Emilia's hand to plant a small kiss to her knuckles. "I adore you."

"What do you wanna do today?"

She hums as she pulls Emilia closer against her, "I just wanna lay in bed all day with you. Just pile up and listen to music and be close to you."

Emilia let out a laugh, "we can't stay in bed all day."

"Just for a while then?"

"Sure."

They remained in Emilia's room for a while and around 4 pm they left the house when Billie suggested they go eat somewhere. Just an outing that was very well overdue.

On the way out she was greeted by Krista, who was running on a bit of sleep, the older woman making sure to tell her happy birthday. Billie thought it was nice of her.

When they arrived at the restaurant, she thought there was something strange as they were seated at their table. Billie looked around while Emilia looked through the menu. She could have sworn she saw a vampire sitting in one of the booths when they walked in.

Soon her eyes fell on a very pale redhead in the corner booth, eyeing her with a smile. She looked very familiar, almost like the one she met years ago.

The vampire nodded and brought her finger up to her lips in a shushing motion, looking back at the man she was with and laughing when he appeared to say something funny.

"Billie?"

She looked at Emilia who was looking at her, "yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just thought I saw someone my family knows."

Billie listened as she hummed in response, looking back at the vampire as she stood with a man. As they walked past, she found that her red hair was more radiant up close, eyeing the wide smile she gave them before paying their bill at the front.