"General Shen, this is where I will leave you. The rest of the way, you shall walk yourself."

The hand that was holding his hand disappeared in an instant, he was not able to react before he was left alone in the darkness.

With no one guiding him, he was left to wander in the darkness alone.

"What is happening outside?"

Feng Niao was very curious, to why people were yelling in loud voices outside. But, he was unable to see what was happening.

Worse, he can't even hear clearly what they were saying.

"Ah!"

Suddenly, someone grabs his hand and leads him somewhere unknown.

"Who are you? Where are you taking me?"

Feng Niao who was at the mercy of the person taking hold of his hand kept on asking questions but no matter what he asked the said person kept silent.

As time goes by, the farther they walk the louder the voices of the people outside.

Hearing so, Feng Niao deducted that he was being brought to the execution ground by the said person.

"Are you bringing me to the execution ground? Is it already time? I'm going to be beheaded, right?"

Feng Niao rattled on and on until the two of them stop.

Feng Niao felt the other person close on to him. 

He stiffened when he smelled the familiar scent of the person in front of him who was untying the blindfold.

When the blindfold was taken off, Feng Niao's eyes watered when he saw the familiar face hovering above him.

"T-Tian?"

Feng Niao could not believe it. The person that he had been dreaming and missing is finally right in front of him smiling as tenderly as always to him.

"Am I going to die now?" Feng Niao suddenly said destroying the atmosphere.

"Silly boy."

Zu Tian laughed and flicked Feng Niao's forehead while shaking his head.

"I'm not dreaming. Tian, you are here!"

Feng Niao quickly pounced on Zu Tian squeezing him in a tight hug. He was holding him so tightly that it was almost impossible to breath.

"A'Feng." Zu Tian smiled at Feng Niao's childish actions and also hug him back.

"No, wait. Why are you here?"

Feng Niao who snapped from his reverie looked at Zu Tian in disbelief and puzzlement.

He could not understand why Zu Tian who was supposed to be angry was smiling tenderly at him just like before with not a hint of anger.

"You still don't get it? Your really so silly."

"No. Aren't you angry with me? Aren't I going to be beheaded today?"

"Beheaded? If you are going to be beheaded today, who will become my Empress?"

"Empress? Me?" Feng Niao disbelievingly pointed to himself.

"Who else would it be if not you?"

"Qi... Qi LianLian." Feng Niao sadly looked down.

Seeing him this upset, Zu Tian held his hand and raised his face to make him look at him.

"Why do you say so?"