Motivation

"Babe! I don't want to work out today" Justin whined.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I don't feel like doing it" he said.

"But you didn't yesterday and you know that Patrick's going to be pissed of you don't get started" I explained.

"Ok, fine" he huffed walking into the exercise room.

I waddled to the living room couch opening my book starting exactly where I had left off last time. I'm in the beginning of my second trimester of pregnancy, four months along, so now I cannot do many of the things I used to.

"Can you come in there?" Justin asked me.

Nodding, I grabbed his hand and he gently pulled me up and towards the room he had just came from. There on the floor was a small cushion and he motioned for me to lay on it.

He had to Dumbbells set on the floor and shifted to push up position. Lifting up my shirt, every time he came down he would kiss my round stomach. Next, he went so each time he could kiss my lips. Then, he stood up bringing me it's him to do squats kissing my stomach then kissing my lips. Finally we picks me up continuing the squats but now only kissing my lips.

So many kisses.

As he finished he kissed my cheek gently, "Thank you baby for motivating me, otherwise I wouldn't have done it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anybody think of the Kelly R. song.

It's Friday and I'm updating!! Cheers! Isn't that cute?

Question of the day: What is your favorite food?

Mine is macaroni and cheese with fried chicken or spaghetti. Only my Mom's. YESS. FRIED FISH WORH KETCHUP!!

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

-Mikayla<3