Happy Birthday Justin!

Can you guys believe that Justin is now 21 years old? It's so crazy! This morning I woke up seeing a whole bunch of notifications of pictures of him and his friends. Today is also my dad's birthday too, and as you guys know, he's deceased. This morning I talked to him, ya know? Wishing him happy birthday but moments like that make you realize a lot of things. This might sound crazy but I feel like Justin is the only part of my dad I have left. I say that because only Justin can smooth and comfort me the way my dad did. Like, when I get around adult males I'm really shy and quiet trying to figure out what they're thinking about me, even if I've known them since I was born. I'm bad at eye contact and even a simple handshake. I didn't have my dad long enough to understand males like that. But I know that if I were ever lucky enough to see Justin I would run into arms and give him the biggest hug I could. I can't ever repay him for the comfort he's brought me even though he might not even know I exist. I can honestly say I love him, it's crazy but he has done so much for me and he doesn't even know it. So on his 21st birthday all I wish is for him to be surrounded by all the love in the world, because he deserves every bit of it.
-Mikayla<3
P.S. I'll try and have a new preference up tomorrow! Happy Birthday;).