I Promise You

Up there or over to the side is a birthstone chart just in case you forget or don't know your birthstone and the ring is Justin's birthstone. Enjoy!
***************************************
Justin's been acting very suspicious these past couple of days, he for sure is hiding something. He's been out for hours a day and comes home just in time before dinner.
Justin's POV
I know that y/n is suspicious as to what I have been doing these past couple of days but this is just stage of one of the three phases I want to have with her. I love her and today is the day I want her to realize that she honestly has my heart and nobody can take that from her.
The next morning, I made her breakfast in bed and ran her bath telling her that
y/BFF/n was going to be over later on around two to keep her company until I get back. She nodded and pulled me in for a soft passionate kiss that was knee buckling.
I drive to the nearby hotel and picked up Y/dad/n, y/n's dad, and drove to the outlets where they have the most expensive jewelry in our area. Only the best for my princess.
We walked in towards the counter and was immediately helped.
"Hi, how may I help you? Is there anything specifically you would like to see" the sales clerk asked.
"Yeah, can I look at some promise rings please?" I said.
She led us to the back of the store and pointed to their variety of rings. They were all beautiful, very beautiful, but I needed a perfect one for my precious gem.
"She wouldn't want anything to extravagant but still something with significance to her and you" Y/dad/n said.
I nodded, too boring, too extra, then all the ones with a gem in them.
"Can I see the one with the [insert birthstone] in it?" I asked.
She nodded and unlocked the case placing the ring in front of me.
"Do you think she'll like it?" I asked timidly.
"She'd like it if you have her a taped cardboard ring to put on" y/dad/n laughed.
I got it sized for her and was told to come back by in an hour. After waiting and getting it, I went to where I'm doing this and began setting up with the help of Fredo and Za.
Your POV
When Y/BFF/n arrived she started getting me ready for apparently a party were going to attend. She styled my hair into a waterfall braid going around my head and had me put on a [birthstone color] cocktail dress. I slid on some normal silver sandals and was escorted into a black limousine, without y/BFF/n.
When we arrived at the destination and the door opened, Za was standing there helping me out of the car. I opened my mouth to question him but he shook his head.
"Just enjoy it" he said handing me a rose and note then motioned me down a dimly lighted path.
Roses mean a lot more than just love. Every color means something different, but still are precious. Just like you. Find all the roses ;) ~Justin
Red.
Red is for romance, for love. Your love only. What I have for you, what I know you have for me. Love is deep like the color and gentle like petals of a rose. Your my red rose.
I kept walking looking for another rose seeing that it was taped to a tree that had a large silver heart around it.
Pink.
Bright and beautiful to hold but also hold a significance to them. Gratitude and appreciation, a classic symbol of elegance and grace. A token of my admiration for you. I'm forever grateful that I have you to keep my heart.
My hand covered my mouth as a tear ran down my face. He's so sweet. He is just to good for me. Hanging from a tree was the next.
Yellow.
Joyful. My heart skips a beat every time I see your breathtaking smile. Friendship is what made us. Without it we wouldn't be here today, together. Friendships are valuable just like you to my heart.
Fredo's POV
"Frey I'm so nervous, I feel like I'm going to throw up" Justin said as he panicked.
"Justin just calm down and take a deep breath, she loves you so much, you have no reason to be scared" I stated.
He nodded looking daze, "she's going to look so beautiful, I just know it. She always does"
Kayla's POV
As I collected the roses, the lights got gradually brighter and brighter. I'm so grateful that I have Justin to love and that he loves me back.
Orange.
Passion. Enthusiasm. The feelings I have for you just can't stop bubbling up by the day. It never stops, it can't stop. When I come home, I'm glad its to you. When I wake up, I'm glad it's to you. The way I feel for you is so indescribable but so fulfilling its crazy. You're my passion.
Lavender.
Enchantment. Unattainable. Love at first sight. When I met you I thought this girl is so precious to me already. She is going to be a person that I want to be part of my life. You fascinated me with your attitude and the strong air you carried around you. You made me smile so many times within the first hour. As we grew up and I started taking a like to you, I thought that I could never have you. I was enchanted by your graceful, peaceful presence. I'm never going to be ready to let you go. It was love at first sight. Didn't start out as a lovers love, but it was still there.
White.
New starts, purity, marriage. We've had our new start, its all in the past now but everyday is a new start to make you feel like the happiest girl in the world. Like nobody can even amount to your level. Like your in your own league. Our relationship is pure. It's make out of pure love and affection for each other. This is not just a phase or stage, this is forever. I know we're young but one day, I'll get on one knee and propose to you, my true love.
Justin was standing in a suit finished off by a [your birthstone color] tie holding the last rose in his hands.
"Peach, a symbol of modesty, innocence, sincerity, and demureness. You can be so shy sometimes and have the innocent blush of a virgin to love. It has grace and beauty that reminds me of you. It carries that peace that has everybody loving it, everyone slowing falling in love with it. Just like I'm in love with you."
My eyes widened and I ran into his arms squeezing him tightly. Tears rolled uncontrollably down my face and onto the shoulder of his suit jacket. When we pulled away he dropped down on his knee pulling out a small black box.
Third Person POV
When Justin saw the look on her face knowing what she was thinking about he quickly dismissed that thought,
"I'm not proposing babygirl."
She took a breath relieved.
Justin started, "We've been through a lot already this year and I want you to know that I'm going to stay through it all. I know we're young but when we're together it doesn't feel like that, it feels like to souls matched and happily with each other. When you're away, most of the time I do feel empty, feel like a I'm not whole. I'm not asking for your hand in marriage today but maybe one day because I love you. This is a promise ring to let you know that I do want you and only you. You have my heart and I'm happy to let you keep it. I'm going to be in this for the long run. But what I'm really trying to say is that I promise you my forever. Can you promise me yours?"
Your sobs were racking through the air as you nodded quickly, to Justin's relief.
"Yes Justin, Yes" you exclaimed.
He put the ring on your left ring finger.
He pulled you into a deep passionate kiss, both of you feeling happier than you ever thought you could be. As you guys pulled away ya'll heard cheering come from out of the trees.
Your POV
The people I loved were here as well.
~When squad comes out of the bushes~
I heard clicking around us as I held the bouquet of different colors in my hands. I don't know what to think of this, I don't know what to do with myself.
Justin's POV
I heard y/n start giggling and saw as a faint blush took over her cheeks and she faced my chest wrapping her arms around my torso. Like uncontrollable giggles.
"What baby?" I said that just made her laugh even more.
"I don't know, I'm just so happy!" she laughed covering her cheeks with her hand and putting her face back in my chest.
All the others awed and laughed as I smiled widely kissing the top of her head holding her in my arms. Fredo asked for us to pose for a picture and y/n turned around then fell back in my chest making me so grateful. She loves being close to me and I love her being there. I stood behind her, my arms around her waist. She had the roses is her hand where you could see every color and hand her left hand overtop of the right so you could the ring, we smiled. Then I kissed her cheek making her laugh and blush again. My baby.
Suddenly I swooped down and swept her off her feet running down the path she had came from hearing wolf whistles and cheers.
"Bye guys" I yelled and y/n waved.
I ran until we got to the car and gently sat y/n in it. Y/n leaned into my side as we drove away.
I pulled out my phone going on Instagram putting up the photos of y/n and I.
"@justinbieber: I promise you my forever💍"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes this is a chapter from All Bad but I just really love it so much. Imagine him doing all this for you. I would die!
Question of the Day: Where do you want to get married?
I want to get married on the beach or at Disney World if not if a church on Valentine's Day. I have always wanted a Cinderella styled dress, one shoulder.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3