Your First Time At The Studio

Today Justin asked me if I wanted to come to the studio so he can show me some new music but he also has to record some other songs. I'm so excited! This is going to be first time going and actually seeing the production behind it all.
When we arrived at the studio and walked in, the older lady at the front desk, whose name I learned I'd Lorena, greeted us with a warm smile. Without asking where to be Justin walked to the room that I guest he always goes in and opened it. I gasped amazing, this is amazing.
"Your so cute baby" Justin chuckled placing a kiss on my cheek.
Everything was just so cool. The large soundboard that laid a few feet across, all the instruments to make beats. Of course there was snacks, Justin is the snack king. That's why I always go always his house, just to eat his food.
There was Fredo, Uncle Kuk, Za, and Scooter who I had already met before at previous events or from them hanging out with each other.
"Hey guys" I greeted.
"Hi Y/n!" they chorused.
I sat down on one of the couches and watched as they were clicking on the computer and moving the slides on the board. A catchy beat filled the room and Justin winked at me before walking out into the booth. He threw on his headphones and started bopping his head getting into the groove.
"Oh oh
Just as sure as the stars in the sky
I need you to shine in the light
Not just for the meanwhile
For a long, long time
Better believe it
Oh oh
Whenever you're not in presence
It feels like I'm missing my blessings, yeah
So I sleep through the daylight
Stay awake all
Til you're back again
Oooh"
Let's be honest, Justin's music is just plain amazing, it's that simple. But there is nothing like hearing his voice just plain with no music behind it. Its so beautifully raw and makes you fall in love with what he's saying, it's incredible.
After he finished the chorus, Scooter said that it was enough for today on that song.
"Hey baby, how are you liking it?" He asked.
"It's absolutely breathtaking!" I said.
He leaned his head on my shoulder and asked Scooter to play track two, "This ones for you baby."
"I wanna sleep where you sleep
Go where you go
I only have one life
And I only wanna live it for you.."
Me too Justin, me too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine if Justin sang that to you. I would die. Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading!
-Mikayla<3