Hips Don't Lie

The idea came from @InfinityBelieber94 and it's dedicated to her.
***************************************
You met Justin through a festival held every three years at Venice Beach in California. If you have never been there, just know that there are many different types of people and culture. At this festival, anyone can perform whatever they would like but you don't get paid for it, it's a volunteer performance.
You're part of a belly dance group that travels around the United States and Canada for shows. It would be you guys first time at the festival so ya'll were behind the stage practicing in the space that was allowed and suddenly screams rang through your ear drum. A throng of girls and some guys came running out to the stage as somebody came out on the platform. Looking between the curtains you saw Justin Bieber.
You were a fan of him just like many others but never thought that you would get the chance to ever meet him. As he performed you watched amazed as he so effortlessly moved across the stage and captures the attention of every audience member. Then you knew that since he was here you would work extra hard, especially if he was watching.
After Justin's performance and three more acts, it was finally time for your group to go on. You guys strides into the stage posing right in the middle and waited for the music to start. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Justin standing right next to the stage in the gated area so no fans could get through to any celebrity that was in attendance.
'This has to be the best dance I do in my life' You thought to yourself.
As the music started all tension you felt slowly seep out and you started moving as the bass ran through your body. As everyone moved from there pose and moved you ended up smack dab in the middle. As always, the person in the center is seen as the best and you felt many eyes being trained on you. But you only pushed harder.
Towards the end up the dance, your team had choreographed some tricks that could possibly shock some of the crowd because many belly dance groups stick to the original basics of the dance. When it was your turn, you came down the center of the stage doing a back walk over, round off, and many a back tuck. You heard screams as you finished your final trick and hit the ending pose.
'I have never danced so hard in my life' you thought.
You walked off stage breathing heavily, as you were handed a water bottle which you chugged quickly. Back in the dressing room, you changed into shorts and tank top with flip flops since your costume was getting to hot.
As you were walking out to the car, a hand caught your arm. You turned around only to be face-to-face with Justin Bieber.
"Hi I'm Justin, nice to meet you" he said putting his hand out for you to shake.
"Y/n, you too" you replied putting your hand in his soft calloused one.
"I saw you backstage and performing so I was just wondering if you would like to maybe get lunch with me sometime?" He asked nervously.
'So adorable' you thought.
"Sure, I would love too" you answered with a bright smile.
"Are you free today?" He asked.
"Yeah, I was just going to go home?" I said.
"Do you have a car with you so you can follow me?" I nodded.
"Chipotle good?" I asked and he nodded.
"Alright, meet you there" he smiled and walked towards his car.
You got into your car following his flashy car and arrived at what you presumed was the closest one to where you guys were at. The both of you guys walked in and stood in line ordering what you wanted. After a small argument, Justin ended up paying for the both of you.
You guys sat in the back of the restaurant so you would have a good amount of privacy. Justin asked about how you got into belly dancing and you told him that you had been interested in it since you were a little girl and knew that it was what you wanted to do. Back and forth you shared little facts about yourselves and had some good laughs.
At the end of your lunch date, Justin walked you to your car and you guys swapped phone numbers. You have him a quick hug and went to sit down. He left but not before giving you a kiss on the cheek and promising you a date.
From then on the both of you were inseparable. You became the best of friends for about a year before he mustered up enough courage to ask you out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for requesting this preference! I hope I did it up to your standards!
Question of the Day: Can any of you guys do tricks like tumbling? Back flips aerials and stuff like that?
I can't, not even a cartwheel!😞. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3