Ch. 51 - LIE ABILITY

Start from the beginning

Stiles and Odette ran down a hall until they found a gate that was left open. "Guys!" Theo said as he ran up to them making Odette groan under her breath, "I'm going to kill him." Odette muttered before they turned around to look at him.

"I want her out of here, too. I have her scent." Theo said making them both glare at him, "What do you want?" Stiles asked. "What's the difference?" Theo said making Odette raise her eyebrows at him and step forward. "The difference? The difference is that we want her out because we care about her!" Odette said and forcefully poked his chest before gesturing around the place, "Don't act like none of this is your fault." She said.

"I didn't put her here." Theo said and she let out a dry chuckle, "No, but you're obsession for power led you to make her catatonic which ended up with her mother into putting her here." She said and Stiles pulled her back slightly while Theo sighed and rolled his eyes. "I can find her, you can't." Theo said making Odette glare at him, "I can find her myself." She said.

"You'll find her quicker if I helped. Its double the senses." Theo said and Odette looked at Stiles who sighed sighed and nodded slightly knowing he had a point. "Fine but I swear on my father's gave that if she dies, I will not hesitate to rip your throat out." She warned and Stiles stepped over to hee before intertwining their fingers making her close her eyes and take a deep breath, calming down.

They all started to walk but stopped when they hear sound of steam coming from a vent at the top of the wall and Odette took a deep breath, "This way." She said. They follow the sound and Lydia's scent through a door that leads inside the boys' shower room, where there are at least six young men who are only wearing towels and who are instantly frightened by their appearance.

They all crouch down and huddle together, not knowing what is going on, as Theo follows Lydia's scent to a sewer grate near the far wall. "It leads to the tunnels, doesn't it?" Theo asked as him, Stiles and Odette crouch down in front of it. "There's miles of them. They can be anywhere by now." Stiles said and Odette before shrugging, "Then let's get to it."

A couple minutes later they were walking down the underground tunnels when Theo stopped and pressed his ear next to the pipes running along the walls. Odette slowly crouched down, pressing her hands to the ground as she closed her eyes while Stiles and Theo argued.

"I thought you had her scent." Stiles said making Theo sigh, "I lost it." He said. "So find it again!"

"What do you smell down here?"

"Chemicals... and fecal matter. Although, I'm pretty sure the fecal matter is you." Stiles said and Theo nodded, "I smell it, too. It's all that I can smell... Which is why I'm trying something else. So, can you shut up and let me concentrate?" He said making Stiles sigh in frustration.

"We'll find her." Stiles said and went to go over to Odette, "You know you won't. You're gonna have to trust me." Theo said making Stiles stop and turn to him. "Trust you? The guy who murdered his own sister when he was nine?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, I was nine years old. I also believed a guy in a red suit came down the chimney to deliver presents. So, when three people in leather masks showed up and said that my sister wanted me to have her heart, I believed them, too." Theo said making Stiles roll his eyes, "So the, together you gutted and killed her. That's a beautiful story."

"I watched her fall into the water and freeze to death in minutes! Do you think I had any idea what was going on?"

"I think you pushed her. And I think you liked it." Stiles said and before Theo can reply, the three of them are overwhelmed by the sound of Lydia's banshee-wail. Odette shot up as she glanced around wide eyed.