Yet all Suga did was caress Taehyung's cheek. "I love you, Kim Taehyung", he whispered, silently declaring his love for the beautiful male in his arms to which the prince giggled and returned the love vowels with a shy blush on his golden skin. "My heart has never beaten for anyone else than you, Min Suga", Taehyung replied back in his soft low voice that calmed Suga's fast beating heart. 

Not knowing that Taehyung was not only lying to him, but also to himself. Because another, scarred person has managed to slip through the protective walls around his heart yet Taehyung didn't want to admit that. Didn't want to realize he was loving the sun and the moon.

"Your Majesty", Namjoon has walked up to Suga and bowed deeply in front of the returned throne heir who ackknowledged Namjoon's presence with a furrow of his brows. "Kim Namjoon. So you've been the one chosen by my brother to be the highest advisor", Suga said suspicious, pulling Taehyung merely behind him as he didn't really trust the man. 

"And I would be honored to serve under you in the same position", Namjoon said politely, catching Taehyung's confused wide puppy eyes and a real smile stole its way on Namjoon's face. "I realized I've been serving the wrong King and wanted to undo my mistakes", Namjoon explained with a guilty expression on his face, noticing the rest of the advisors stirring behind him, slowly dropping on their knees in respect for their returned prince.

When Namjoon turned to Taehyung, his face was friendly. "I wouldn't dare to hurt the one my lover is serving", he said secretively with a little smile and Taehyung immediately understood what he was referring to. Or to who he was referring to. 

"Hoseok", Taehyung whispered touched, now finally understanding the reason behind Namjoon's change, chosen out of love for his fiery servant and the realization warmed Taehyung's heart who now himself offered Namjoon a secretive smile in return. "I hope you'll be treating him well, Namjoon-ssi", Taehyung said while Suga stayed confused.

"My servant, Hoseok", Taehyung explained silently to Suga who seemed to understand as well, hard eyes softening upon looking at the advisor. "Then you shall stay and help me get rid of my brother's toxic influence in the palace", Suga announced and Namjoon bowed his head in agreement.

"Yes, my King", he said and Suga pulled Taehyung to his side again before walking to Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin. Seokjin has commanded their companions to clear the palace further along with some guards, the advisors also recognizing the abandoned royal family member. 

Jimin seemed in some kind of daze, obviously having encountered Kim Seokjin's infamous threats about Jungkook. If you hurt him, you're dead meat. Kim Seokjin could even intimidate a powerful prince as it seemed.

"Jiminie!", Taehyung squealed, released from Suga's side and he jumped into his cousin's arms he could barely open before he was hugged by the brunet and both entangled each other in a loving hug, Jungkook stepping away with a smile.

"Tae, oh I'm so happy to see you alright. My clever little cousin, only thanks to you this whole drama occured", Jimin laughed softly, a hidden scold in his voice but both of them were too damn happy to be with each other again. "I assume you followed Suga's lead like I planned to?", Taehyung cheekily asked and Jimin pinched his nose playfully.

"Brat. Always getting your hands on business that isn't your own", Jimin grumbled but his eyes turned soft upon looking at Jungkook. "But if you didn't, I wouldn't have met my little beauty", he said admiringly and Jungkook blushed when he caught Taehyung's stunned eyes.

"What?!", Taehyung squealed, getting out of Jimin's embrace and surprisingly engulfing Jungkook in a tight hug. "Isn't that nice!", the little prince laughed happily, happy for his cousin to have find someone worth losing his heart for. 

"Jimin will love you like no one else, Jungkook. If you let him", Taehyung whispered, only for Jungkook to hear and the raven blushed before wrapping his arms shyly around the prince. Happy and relieved that his hopes weren't betrayed.

Taehyung truly has kept his promises and thanks to him, the horrible reign of the Scar King has finally come to an end.

Now, it was time for a new chapter in the kingdom of Silla.

~

So we got some Namseok hehe, also, this chapter is one of my favorites, the spice, the convos, the change

Tell me your thoughts♡

Elaboratae