XXXI

My last exam of this year is over so I can update again yay!:D comment for me please?

°°°

The next day, the rumors of the Paekche prince staying with the Scar King have already spread through the kingdom and caused the forgotten twin to be completely enraged, jealousy destroying his heart and burning through his veins while he was pacing around in the hut.

Jungkook was sitting close to Seokjin of course who looked very worried, shielding Jungkook from the raging Suga who kept cursing in Chinese so Jungkook wouldn't understand what horrible words he was using. 

"This fucking asshole always has to take what isn't his, claiming someone without thinking about the consequences! Fuck! He must know, of course he sensed that something was wrong and this is all my fault because I suggested it and now I put Taehyung in danger! This is my fault and he's suffering for it", Suga cursed while he was pacing around, sometimes stopping and tugging onto his hair.

"Suga, I know you're upset but please calm down, you're scaring Jungkookie", Seokjin said and protectively wrapped his arm around the doe eyed boy next to him who tried to understand what his Hyung was saying. "But Yoongi has him in his radar because of me! We have to do something", Suga bit out and Seokjin sighed annoyed.

"Listen, I know you feel something for that prince but don't let this get to your head and think rational. I'm sure Yoongi knows somehow and tries to bring you out from hiding by using him. You and I know him best, he uses every dirty trick he has", Seokjin said while caressing Jungkook's hair who was following the conversation with wide eyes.

"Can you speak Korean, I understand nothing", Jungkook then finally spoke up annoyed by the antics of the two elders, clearly arguing with each other. "This conversation is not over", Suga said and glared at his cousin who sighed. "Of course it is not, why would you let go of anything, I'm sure you would catch your sweat and store it", Jin remarked dryly and Jungkook giggled by this.

Suga shot him an annoyed glare and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Stop trying to distract from the topic. We pushed him into the mess and now he's with my brother. As much as I'm worried for Taehyung's safety, my brother could try to get any information from him and he knows-"

"Hyung, sorry to interrupt but he knows literally nothing without involving himself too. Sure, he could lie but you know best that your brother can detect liars. Plus I trust Taehyung not to betray us, he was genuine with his offer of support", Jungkook interrupted his surprised Hyung who looked at him in thought.

"You trust him, Kook?"

"I trust my ability to see a lie in someone's eyes and he was not lying. We don't know him but he doesn't know us either. He could've begged for mercy, trying to offer us money but he instead listened to us and offered his help. I don't think a traitor would do something, especially when he knows that we watch him. Taehyung also wouldn't try to sleep with you but slit your throat in your sleep, Hyung", Jungkook said and Suga felt so proud to hear how intelligent their youngest was.

"Then what do you think about this new arrangement if it doesn't include us?"

"I mean, I'm sure Yoongi is sensing something but this is not about your feud. Think about it, he never let guests outside the village and he seemed so determined to get Taehyung back so something must happened between them in the palace, things we do not know. He could've imprisoned him yet he chose to make Taehyung his concubine. You wouldn't do that to a supposed spy."

"My smart Jungkookie, always collecting the facts", Jin cooed and fondly stroked Jungkook's hair who shot him a bunny smile before continuing.

"I think Yoongi... maybe has romantic interest for Taehyung. Maybe he knows about our connection to him but I'm sure he knows that you are connected to him, he's not dumb Hyung and we aren't either. You care for Taehyung, maybe more than you should and you're more scared Yoongi wants him more than Taehyung telling him anything", Jungkook finished with a victorious glint in his eyes because he knew that he cracked Suga open.

The raven flinched by this statement, eyes darkening before looking to the ground. "Fuck, you're good", he grumbled and Jungkook giggled while Jin made a snorting sound in the back of his throat. "I do care for him and I know my brother, he always wants what I have. I just... feel so guilty for pulling Taehyung into it", Suga confessed and his two friends looked sympathetically at him.

But before they could say more, the door banged open and one of their rebels barge inside. 

"Suga! We have urgent news! The throne heir of Paekche just arrived in Silla!"

°°°

On the other side of the village, Yoongi was not sensing the upcoming storm over his head, waking up with Taehyung in his arms and feeling his hair tickling his nose. When the emperor's eyes fell on his little dove, he was met with already teary eyes staring up to him.

"Good morning my beautiful dove", Yoongi decided to say instead of commenting on Taehyung's sparkling eyes and pressed a kiss to the boy's collarbone. "The morning would be good if you didn't hold me captive here", the little poet defiantly said but yelped when teeth sunk into his flesh.

"I slept great with you in my arms... seems like my demons wouldn't dare to hurt someone so precious", Yoongi grumbled, ignoring Taehyung's words again and rolling them around so he was on top of the little beauty, locking Taehyung under him. His hands wandered over Taehyung's body and exploring the shape, the dips and curves of his flesh with eagerly moving hands.

Taehyung released a long breath followed by a shaky sob when he felt hot lips trailing kisses from his collarbone up to his neck before Yoongi sucked on the soft skin. "D-don't, please", the petit male silently begged but hit nothing but adamant. His hands shakily rested on the King's shoulder while Yoongi sucked and licked his skin.

"Y-Your M-Majesty, please", Taehyung whimpered again when his head was turned and pressed into the pillow under him so Yoongi could have better accept to his neck, squirming in discomfort and wishing to be in a different place. Taehyung closed his eyes and imagined Suga in Yoongi's place, the raven has been so gentle and polite to him, so unlike his harsh and demanding brother.

How different these two brothers were, sharing the same face and body but being so contrasting in their behavior and personality. "S-Suga", he whimpered out so silently that Yoongi nearly didn't catch it, voice so breathy and tender in the begging wish for help.

His lips left a shaky yelp when his chin was caught by Yoongi's long fingers, head turned towards the emperor. "Why is another man's name on your lips, doll?", Yoongi growled out angrily and Taehyung shrunk under his eyes, shaking his head and sobbing scared.

"P-please forgive me, m-my King", he whimpered, fearing for his life upon seeing Yoongi's dark eyes and only the call of Yoongi titled 'his King' made the blond calm down. "My brother doesn't matter because you won't see him again. Not until his head is in my hands", Yoongi spoke darkly, eyes moving down to meet Taehyung's trembling lips.

"You're mine, little dove so forget that name and remember mine instead", the Scar King growled and pressed his lips onto Taehyung's trembling ones in a hard, unforgiving kiss.