It looks like I get to play doctor again

Chilleds Pov

        I take a quick shower, washing my body and hair.  I still need a plan.

I walk back out to the living room where Minx is on her laptop. I sit down in a chair next to the couch Minx is on. 

I'm still an emotional wreak. I should have done more to stop them. I should have punched ark harder. I should have tried harder. All of these thoughts were running though my mind, but I needed to clear my mind if I was going to find Steven.

"Where do you think they would take him?" I ask Minx braking the silence.

"Knowing Ohm they probably left him somewhere and when home." She says looking up from her laptop.

The thought of Steven being left alone over night made me sick to my stomich.

"Then what should we do?" I ask desperately needing Steven back.

"We could go confront them at there house." Minx says sounding unsure.

"Yes" I say standing up, "Anything to get him back." I say

Minx stands up and walks over to get her keys.

"I'm driving. Your not thinking strait." she says looking over at me then walks tward the door.

I don't argue, I just fallow her out the door and into the car. She starts the car and starts driving down the same road that I chased the car on. We drive for about another 15 minutes them we turn into a driveway. I try to open the door but she had locked it. I look over at her questionably.

"Don't do anything stupid." She says before she unlocks the door letting me leave

I run up to the door knocking quickly.

"God damn calm down I'm coming!" I hear Mark say from the inside.

Minx is behind me now.

The door opens and Mark Is standing there. I grab him by the caller of his shirt and slam him up against the wall. I wanted to punch him, but I know whatever I did Steven would get 10 times worse.

"WHERE'S MY BABY! I yell, a tear running down my cheek.

I can see Minx walk past us looking for Ohm.

Mark just smiles at me evilly.

"TELL M-ME!" I yell, letting my tears flow.

"What makes you think I'll tell ya?" Mark says sarcastically.

I pull him away from the wall alittle only to slam him back into it with more force then before. Causing him to grunt in pain.

Minx comes back and looks at me. I don't look back I'm to busy with Mark.

"office." Is all she said before grabbing Marks shirt taking my place.

I let go and try to find the office. I finally find it and run over to Ohm, who's sitting at a desk facing the opposite direction. I grab the back of the chair turing it around, so he's facing me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Ohm says mockingly.

"You know damn well why in here!" I say grabbing him and pulling him out of his chair.

"Enlighten me." He say lifting an eyebrow.

"TELL ME WHERE MY BABY IS!" I yell, starting to cry again.

"Impatient" He says giggling.

"Please..." I say my crys turning into sobs. 

"Payback is bittersweet ain't it" Ohm says smiling at me.

Zes Pov

        It was starting to get dark now, and I could hear owls outside the tree house. I had calmed down  a bit being alone, but I I'm still terrified. The rope around my ankle is starting to dig into my leg, I think its starting to bleed. It smells horrid in here from my vomit on the  floor next to me.

I wish I was back in Anthonys arms. Was he even looking for me? No Steven don't think that he's looking for you! Right?

Chilleds Pov

        By now I had given up on the whole 'not hurting anyone.' I have Ohm pinned on the ground with a bloody nose.

"Oh, just a bloody nose, he got way worse" Ohm says smiling and wiping away some of the blood.

"WHAT D-DID YOU D-DO TO HIM!" I yell though a mixture of sobs and anger.

"And all he did was cry." Ohm says mocking me.

That's what did it, he had gone to far! My anger had taken over my sense of right from wrong. I stood up and kicked Ohm as hard as I could in the crotch. He immediately grabbed his crotch and screamed in pain.

With that Minx comes down the stairs a tight grip on Mark.

"What did you do. I told you not to do anything stupid!" Minx says looking down at Ohm on the floor.

"I need him..." I say falling to my knees sobbing. "Please..."

"Mark, Now or you'll end up like Ohm!" Minx says.

"I- Uh- fine... hes in the tree house, about a mile into the forest behind the house." Mark says hanging his head.

I take no time, I hop up and run out of the house toward the forest. I just kept running, and running, and running in till I could see the tree house. I jump onto the latter and climb as fast as I can.

"Steven!" I yell opening the door

I look in and immediately run over to Steven who's sobbing in the corner.

He's leg is all bloody from the rope they used to keep him tethered. I slowly untie it not wanting to cause him any more pain. I slowly get closer not wanting to scare him.

"Steven?" I say softly not wanting to make him jump.

"A- A- Anthony?" He says thought his sobs.

"Can I pick you up?" I ask.

He nods his head.

I slowly pick him up and carry him down the latter and out of the tree house.

I sit down outside the tree house with Steven in my lap. He finally looks up at me still shaking with terror.

"Baby I'm so sorry" I say hugging him tightly.

He doen't respond, but he raps his arms around my neck and kisses me. I'm surprised st first but then I melt into it.  

After awhile we start to head back. Steven didn't want to go into the house so I put him into the car and went  in and got Minx, who was Laughing at Ohm who was still on the floor in pain. We get back to the car and start the trip back to Minxs house, me in te back with Steven while she drove.

It looks like I get to play doctor again.