Hugs and text messges

Chilleds Pov

        Once we got back to my house Steven tried to get of of the car by himself just to fall on his side again, luckily his stomach was empty by now so he couldn't vomit more. Its not like there was much there to begin with. I run over to him and carefully pick him up, and carry him inside. Hes been through so much in the past four days he just passes out in my arms. I lay him in the bed. Out of the corner of my eye I can see his phone on the night stand. Why did he hide his phone from me last night? Who was he texting? I know I should'nt but I do. I grab his phone, and go into the bathroom to read. It looks like he was texting galm again.

S:IM AT HIS HOUSE

G: wha?

S: the guy i told u i have a crush on well more like i love him

G: what how details please?!

S:hes coming back gtg

He loves me. I thought he said he just had a crush. I'm blushing like crazy right now but I don't care he loves me. I put his phone back on the night stand and I go make us some food. maybe I can get him to eat something.

Zes Pov

        I wake up to my  phone ringing I look at the caller ID and it says dad. My heart drops and I begin to sweat reaching for the phone. I pick it up "Yes Sir" I say trying not to sound nervous.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" my dad practically screams into the phone.

"I-I um." I say trying to think a way out of this.

"SPIT IT OUT BOY!" He yells making me jump

"I'm at my girlfriends house." I make up a lie, so that my homophobic dad wouldn't beat me when I went home.

All he said was "That's my boy." And then he hung up.

I hate lying, but its the only thing that's kept my father from killing me. my father thinks that he can starve and beat the gay out of me. It's not going to work but he seems to think it will. I put my face in my hands curl into a ball in cry. Anthony must hear me because I can hear him running down the hall.

"Steven whats wrong buddy" He asks sounding out of breath from running.

 "Why did'nt you just let them kill me! I have no one! No place! T-the only thing I'm good for is entertaining the bullys!" I yell, Anthonys eyes widen in suprize at my sudden out burst. Then I realized what I just did.

 I try to hide my face while I apologize, "I-I'm s-so sorry" I say in a loud whisper.

Chilleds Pov

        I start looking thought the food I bought yesterday for something I could make us, when I hear crying. I immediately drop the loaf of bread I was holding and run up stairs. when I get to my room hes curled up in a ball crying in my bed.

"Steven whats wrong buddy" I ask remembering he doesn't like to be touched. The reply I got wasn't one I expected,  

"Why did'nt you just let them kill me! I have no one! No place! T-the only thing I'm good for is entertaining the bullys!" he then apologizes like in the car this morning.

"No, no no. You haven't done anything wrong." I say as I place my hand on the bed. I must have caught him of guard by touching the bed, because he jumped off the bed trying to run but just falling to the ground instead.

"Steven, I promise I'm not going to hurt you" I say slowly walking over to him.

"A-a-a-anthony..." He trys to say though his sobs.

"It's ok buddy, it's ok" I say as I reach down to hug him.

This time he hides his head in my chest and sobs. Once he falls asleep again, I put him back in the bed and tuck him back in. I see his phone in the bed and its still turned on. I pick it up to turn it off, and I see that it says call ended with dad. Is his dad the reason he was crying?