One punch after another

Zes Pov

        At the end of the day I was getting my books out of my locker lost in thought.' How can I have a crush on someone that has never even talked to me. He's hot as hell thou... And my thoughts ended with a kick to the gut along with a familiar giggle. I hate that stupid giggle. I fell to the ground as the three crowded around me throwing punches and kicks.

Yelling stuff at me like, "fag" "gay wad" "fuck tard"

Me being gay wasn't a secret. So I just lay there and I take it.

Chilleds Pov

        Today I started going to a new school, its pretty cool. I even made 3 new friends, I think they said there names were Minx, Ohm, and markiplier. They have been really cool to hang out with and Ohm said that me and him should go work out together. That might be cool. Im packing up my books, and I hear Minx giggling with Ohm and Mark. So I walk over to see whats up and.... Is that that kid that I was to shy to talk to. What are they doing. Then I heard something that sealed the deal,

"Come on fag, fight back!" once Minx said that it was over.

Zes Pov

        The punches just kept coming and coming, the few brief seconds between punches when I could open my eyes, blackness crept along the edges of my vision. Was I going to pass out? The 3 voices kept calling me name after name every name coming with another punch I had learned to block out there voices, but then I heard a different voice. Was someone actually sticking up for me? The last thing I saw before it went black was... Anthony?

Chilleds Pov

        I ran over and began pulling them one by one off of him, but Minx had got the final blow before I could get her off. when they were all off, and gone I ran over too him, I grabbed hes shoulders to try and keep him awake I could see him struggle to keep his eyes open for a second but then they fluttered closed. I put my head on his chest to make sure he wad still breathing. thankfully he was. Now that I could get a better look at him he was worse then I thought. His shirt was ripped showing a huge bruise, his face was covered in blood and salty tears. I picked him up, he felt so weak so fragile. I carried him to the bathroom to try and stop his nose bleed and clean of his face alittle. After I got his nose bleed to stop Icarried him to my car. I don't know where he lives so I guess he's coming home with me.