Flash backs

Chilleds Pov

        By lunch Steven was able to walk around without pain, so I let him walk out of the room to get lunch. Bad idea. We walk out, and Minx was already in the kitchen. As soon as she saw Steven she ran over to us. 

"Steven your ok!" She says excitedly, grabbing Stevens shoulders.

Stevens face was panted in fear but once she touched him he dropped to the floor into the fetal position.  He shut his eyes in fear and latched himself onto my leg. He was mumbling something but I couldn't understand him.

I grab Minx and push her away. Then I bend down, Steven still holding on to my leg.

"Steven its ok." I say, only making him squeeze my leg tighter.

I look up at Minx her eyes wide in shock, then back at Steven.

"I'm gonna touch you." I say reaching down and rubbing his cheek, trying to calm him down. 

I can feel him instantly loosen his grip. Hes still shaking.

"Its ok." I say grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

Once hes all the way up he looks up at me then over at Minx. the fear returning to him, he jumps behind me holding on to my arm.

"Sorry" She says walking back into the kitchen.

He tenses up when she speaks, squeezing my arm. Minx grabs the food she made then walks past us to the couch. Steven never letting go of my arm. We walk into the kitchen and make some food. Then back to the room.

Once we get to the room He finality lets me go. My arms red from the pressure of his hands. We sit and eat.

"Sorry I freaked." Steven says taking a bite of food.

"Don't worry about it, you hugging me is nice anyway." I say trying to make him feel better.

"I had a flash back when she touched me." He said looking at the door as if he thought she was going to come in the door. "The same thing happens with my dad."

"Steven I can promise you she will not hurt you anymore." I say grabbing his face to face me.

"Promise?" He says starring into my eyes.

"Promise." I say, pulling him into my lap and plying with his hair. "Never again."

"Thank you" He says closing his eyes and leaning back into my chest.

By now we have both finished our food and are just enjoying each others company. Me still playing with Stevens hair, and him in my lap. I love him. I love every inch of him.

 Stevens Pov

        I freaked out. I can't believe I lost it. I couldn't handle it. I saw her, and she touched me. It was to much. I flashed back to the day they knocked me out. I didn't know what to do so I held onto Anthony. He said he was cool with it, but I still feel bad. He shouldn't have to see me like that.

We got some food after my brake down and ate. Now I sit in his lap, him playing with my hair. I love it when he plays with my hair. His hands are warm on my head. I lean back onto his chest and relax.

I owe him everything. He has saves my life twice, nursed me back to health twice, fed me, and loved me. for the first time in my life someone actually cared for me, and for that I will be forever grateful.