Payback

*Le next day*

Zes Pov

        I was awoken the next morning by a loud banging noise. I open my eyes and look over at Anthony who is doing the same.

"Ugh, someone is knocking on the door" He says before getting out of bed to answer the door.

He opens the door. I cant see who it is, but Anthony didn't seem to like who was on the other side of the door. His eyes widened and he closed the door and leaned on it so whoever was out there couldn't open it.

I quickly get up and walk over to him confused.

"What's going on?" I ask.

Minxs Pov

        I'm in the kitchen making some toast when I hear a knock at the door. I walk over to the door and look out the window to see who it is. Its Mark and Ohm. I open the door to ask why there here, but before I can say anything I'm pushed back by Ohm and Mark walks in.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell before he covers my mouth.

"We still need pay back for me getting punched in the face." Ohm says smiling over at mark as he knocks on the bedroom door.

My heart dropped, what would they do to Steven if they found him.

I tried to wiggle out from his grasp but failed.

I could see Anthony answer the door and close it back soon after.

I bite Ohms hand making him move it away from my mouth so I could speak.

"Leave them alone!" I say before Ohm covers my mouth again.

Oh fuck! I gave It away, I had said 'them.'

"Them?" Mark said smiling.

"I bet I know who else his here." Ohm said Smiling down at me. "The fag."

FUCK!

Chilleds Pov

        I sleepily open the door, and I don't like what I see. Well, I'm definitely awake now. I slam the door in his face and lean on it, hoping he cant open it. Steven gets out of bed and walks over to me worried.

"What's going on?" He asks looking at me worried

"Steven hide!" I say trying my best to hold back the door.

"I- Ok." He says before crawling under the bed.

I can hear Minx trying to get them to leave, but I don't think that's working.

After a minute or two I open the door causing Mark to stumble in. I pull him back out of the room so he wouldn't find Steven. Then I run into the living room. I see Ohm holding Minx up against the wall covering her mouth, her wiggling under his grasp.

"Minx!" I say surprised that Ohm can even hold her down.

Then it feels like I'm hit by a train. Mark runs up behind me and tackles me to the ground. I land on my chest then flip over to get mark off me. It was easy he wasn't very strong. I get back onto my feet only to fall back to the ground when a foot comes into contact with my crotch.

"Fuck!" I yell grabbing my crotch.

"Now, where is he." Mark says looking down at me out of breath.

"Fuck! You!" I say still on the ground, in pain.

Mark just looks up at Ohm and smiles. Then Ohm grabs Minx by her shirt and throws her into a closet, locking it from the outside. Then walks over to me. I start to stand agin only to have another kick, making me fall back to the ground.

"Fine, I like playing hide and seek." Ohm said before walking down the hall, leaving me with Mark.

Zes Pov

        I hid under the bed. I hear Ohm walking down the hall and opening the bathroom door. Is he looking  for me? I can hear him  open the shower curtain, and the cabinets under the sink. Then leaves, coming into the room I was in. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I curl into a ball and hold my breath, hoping he doesn't check under the bed.

But he does.

All I can see is him smiling and grabbing my ankles to pull me out from under the bed. After that I just close my eyes. I can feel him pull me out of the room into the living room.

"STEVEN!" Anthony yells before I'm thrown onto something that I think is the couch.

After Anthony yells I hear a smacking sound and then him coughing.

"Anthony!" I almost yell opening my eyes.

I start to sit up only to be told by Ohm to lay back down, but I don't lessen. I start to run over to Anthony only yo be grabbed by Ohm and thrown back onto the couch.

"Stay and I wont hurt you." Ohm says angrily.

I can hear Minx in the closet trying to escape, and Anthony fighting mark. I couldn't take it I just cried.

Chilleds Pov

He found Steven, FUCK! He thew him on the couch and told him if he stayed there he wouldn't hurt him. I know that's a lie. I just need to get mark off me then I can get back to my Steven. I land a punch on his jaw, causing him to fall to the floor. I get off the floor and run over to the couch. Before I could get there Ohm had already picked up Steven by his shirt holding up a fist.

"Hurt me and I hurt him." He said giving me an evil smile.

I stop in my tracks, I know that's not a lie. Steven was shaking in fear, tears running down his face.

"Put him down and leave!" I say gritting my teeth in anger.

"But what if I don't want too." He said pulling his fist back farther as if getting ready to punch him.

"NO! PLEASE!" I say not wanting him to hurt Steven.

"Oh I see..." He says giggling alittle. "Your a fag too."

I ball my hands into fists wanting to punch him in his stupid face!

"Come on Anthony give me a reason to hurt him." He says poking Stevens nose with is finger, Steven letting out a squeak of fear.

"What do you want!" I yell holding back tears.

"Payback, And now that I know about you to..." He says smiling at me. "He's gonna help me get it." he points at Steven.

"NO! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yell, a tear rolls down my cheek.

After that Ohm take Steven an Mark and takes off in there car, to god knows where.