I promise

Zes Pov

        I woke up in pain... again, but something was different. I felt something moving on my chest. I tried to open my eyes to look to see what it was, but they were swollen shut. Then I get a coughing fit again from the pressure on my chest. Causing what ever it was to get off me.

"Steven?" I hear someone say

Wait I know that voice, that's Anthony.

"An-" *cough* -thony?" I mange to say.

"Yea." *Sniffle* "I'm here buddy." He says sounding upset.

Was he crying?

"I" *Cough* "Can't open my eyes" I say.

"I know, it's ok your safe now" he says, I can hear him crying now.

I feel something grab my face. I flinch sending a wave of pain though my body, on top of the preexisting pain. I wince.

"Sh, I promise your safe" I hear Anthony say choking back tears.

I relax letting him touch my face. He felt so warm. I wasn't going to ask were I was, or how I got here. I didn't care. I was with Anthony and that's all that mattered. Then it hit me, did Anthony see the basement? He did didn't he.

"You werent suppost to see that.." I say

"Oh Steven." *sob* "Why didn't you tell me" he says.

I can now feel his tears dripping on to my chest. Then he huggs me. I wince at the sudden contact and pain. I don't say anything though, I need a hug. I needed proof someone cared. I wanted to cry, I wanted to brake down and cry. I didn't. Anthony let me go.

I need him.

I need him!

I NEED HIM!

"Anthony, I need you, I love you. I've loved you since you sat next to me in science. Your the only person I've been able to trust since my mom left." I can feel a tear run down mt cheek as I speak. "Your the only human on this planet that has ever truly cared for me. I need you so much that It hurts. Please don't leave me like my mother did. You helped me when no one else did. I can't see you right now and that's killing me, if you left..."

I was cut off by a hand covering my mouth. I jump with the sudden contact. Then the hand moves away from my mouth.

"I-I love you t-too." He says "I should have told you earlier, but I though.... I thought you would say no."

"Please don't leave me." I say shakily

"I'm gonna hug you." He says so he wouldn't scare me. Then he hugs me

"Steven I will never leave you." He says

"I promise"