Forever and always

Zes Pov

        I cryed, but it wasn't out of sadness or fear.It was because Anthony no matter what stood up for me. They where tears of joy and pure love. At the moment I didn't understand why I was crying, and I didn't care. I was truly happy that I had Anthony.

Forever and always.

Chilleds Pov

I Made my way into the room. Stevens on the bed smiling up at the ceiling. I simile and walk over to him. I lay next to him and stare at the ceiling.

"What are we looking at that's making you so happy?" I ask continuing to stare at the ceiling

 "You." He says looking over at me.

I giggle alittle blushing. looking down at him. He was so fucking adorable.

After awhile I say, "You know We haven't had our first date yet."

His smile soon vanishes. Did I say something wrong?

"I'll ruin it..."He says looking away. 

"Don't say that." I say grabbing his had.

"But I will. I'll freak out or do something stupid." He says scooting closer to me on the bed.

"So what. I love you and that's all that matters." I say looking into his eyes.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" He says squeezing my hand.

"Yep!" I say cheerfully.

"If you say so..." He says hugging me.

"Yes!" I say happy I got him to agree.

We had decided to go to an arcade. Steven had never played a video game before and I love them, so the arcade it is.

We pull up to the arcade, I can tell Steven's worried. I tried to tell him he couldn't ruin the night, but I think he still has doughts. We get out of the car and immediacy he's behind me holding onto my arm. I don't really care, if it makes him feel safe I'm fine with it. We get to the doors and I look down at him slmiling. He gives me  a weak smile and we walk in. Steven tightens his grip on my arm. There's people everywhere, along with arcade games.

"Ready?" I ask looking back down at Steven.

"I- um- yea." He says still unsure.

We play for awhile. I even got him to let me go a couple times, not for long but still. Everything was going good intill...

"Sup guys!" some drunk guy said when he came up behind us and patted Steven on the back. 

Steven let out a squeak of fear and fell to the ground curling up into a ball.

"Steven!" I almost yell bending over to see if he was ok.

By now the guy had ran off, leaving me and Steven. I touch his side causing him to freeze up.

"Steven, Its me." I say, but he still frozen.

He must be having one of those flash backs he was talking about. I wanted to pick him up but I didn't want to scare him more then he already was, but i needed to get him out of here. I pick him up and make my way to the car.

Zes Pov

        I was actually having fun, and I hadn't messed things up. I was hugging Anthonys arm and playing games. We where at this one game were you were this yellow dot with a mouth that had to run from the ghosts when something struck my back. All of a sudden I was back in my basement my dad standing over me. I let out a squeak in fear and curl into a ball, waiting for the pain to come. I feel something touch my side and I freeze up expecting pain, but none came. Great he was teasing me. Then I feel something pick me up. What's going on?! After a few minutes I blink to see Anthony kissing me. I open my eyes wide out of surprise but then relax realizing what just happened.

"Are you back." Anthony says pulling away from the kiss.

"Um, yea." I say blushing.

"Sor-" I begin to say before he cuts me off with leaning back in and kissing me.

I flinch at first, but then relax and close my eyes.

After awhile we pull apart again. I sit back in my seat smiling.

"Lets go home." He says starting the car.

"Yea...." I say trying to shake the blush off my face.